Glastonbury Tattoos

JoBalls

9 hours ago, 4519dennis said:

Related image

Different style

Love that @4519dennis!!

@Ayrshire Chris it was fine, stung a bit but not unbearable by any stretch of the imagination!

@mashedonmud hahaha, I’ll take a pass on that one! Didn’t even think of the risk that he’ll be asking to do a guest slot on my arm now!! 

On 7/12/2019 at 1:12 PM, jimbarkanoodle said:

We saw a woman with a tattoo just saying "Glastonbury" on her forearm.

We were a little drunk and cocky at the time so we took in turns, every 20 minutes or so, to go up to her and say her tattoo was awful, and was she planning on getting it covered up.

She was a good sport the first couple of times, but I think after a while she was getting a bit self conscious and a little pissed off.

If this is true, why on earth would you do this? It’s just unkind and rude. 

8 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

I didn’t believe it was, just making the point that if it were, he’d be an enormous asshole. 

or is he ill ? I can't work out which ? I cant understand the trolling concept its bizarre winding up strangers and besides if he went to Glastochat he'd invoke a much stronger response ... people on here seem to respond very little these days .... I wonder if nobody even bothered with the downvotes he'd even bother ?

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

or is he ill ? I can't work out which ? I cant understand the trolling concept its bizarre winding up strangers and besides if he went to Glastochat he'd invoke a much stronger response ... people on here seem to respond very little these days .... I wonder if nobody even bothered with the downvotes he'd even bother ?

I think he just likes saying outrageous and edgy things to get reactions to be honest. I don’t think it’s anything deeper than that.

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I think he just likes saying outrageous and edgy things to get reactions to be honest. I don’t think it’s anything deeper than that.

i just struggle with the concept .. because he doesn't invoke much on here ... I suppose the fact we discuss is somewhat of one .... but im sure the bites would be stronger elsewhere 

23 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

i just struggle with the concept .. because he doesn't invoke much on here ... I suppose the fact we discuss is somewhat of one .... but im sure the bites would be stronger elsewhere 

Everyone on here is smart enough to see it for what it is, a childish and rather pathetic attempt to wind folk up. Hence it gets pretty short shrift.

Why he persists with it to the length of coming back with different lengths and accounts I couldn’t tell you.

8 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Back to tattoos ...Ive been considering a Glastonbury one for years ... but I think id have to spend quite some time designing it .... and could I handle the pain ?

Would spend the time finding the correct artist, whose style you love, and work out the design with him/her.

I have a black grey realism Glastonbury tattoo, and it took me so long to find a tattoo artist that wanted to do the Pyramid stage, due to all the details, but when I finally found the right artist it turned out great.

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 8:59 AM, crazyfool1 said:

How about as we are on the subject of tattoos, why do people bother getting awful ink permanently put on their bodies, just  to show off that they have been to Glastonbury. Its pretty sad.

If the ones I have seen, on here and that example I have already discussed, were any good, then I might possibly understand. But they aren't.  

• Downvote 3

30 minutes ago, jimbarkanoodle said:

How about as we are on the subject of tattoos, why do people bother getting awful ink permanently put on their bodies, just  to show off that they have been to Glastonbury. Its pretty sad.

If the ones I have seen, on here and that example I have already discussed, were any good, then I might possibly understand. But they aren't.  

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d2c3da4316a753655

40 minutes ago, jimbarkanoodle said:

Image result for partridge shrug

14 minutes ago, Quark said:

Every downvote, quote, reference to or discussion of a post is a reaction. Just saying.

A good point.  I've just made him the one and only person on my ignore list so won't be tempted to react as I won't see anything further from him.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, maelzoid said:

Anyone with a Glastonbury tattoo should be guaranteed a ticket.

If this did happen, I'd be down the local inkers quick smart.

Works for Rocket from the Crypt, but obviously we are talking slightly different numbers here!

4 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

But... your post references him...!? ?

Not directly, could be talking about anyone! But even so it's a point worth making.

Or you could use your weird black magic time travel powers to go back and stop me doing it ;)

1 minute ago, Quark said:

Not directly, could be talking about anyone! But even so it's a point worth making.

Or you could use your weird black magic time travel powers to go back and stop me doing it ;)

You just need to find yourself a railway line and leg it at 88mph. 

7 hours ago, jimbarkanoodle said:

X87ww3a.jpg