Glastonbury Tattoos

JoBalls

So, after saying I was going to get one for years, I finally found a design I liked and today I got my Glastonbury tattoo! I’m so pleased with how it turned out! 

Does anyone else have any Glastonbury inspired tattoos? Would love to see pics!

A506692A-C98C-44BE-8A34-C9AEDDF435E5.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Upvote 13

1 hour ago, JoBalls said:

So, after saying I was going to get one for years, I finally found a design I liked and today I got my Glastonbury tattoo! I’m so pleased with how it turned out! 

I'm planning on getting one too. I love your Pyramid! I'll probably have that plus a few other Glasto features around it.

Would love to see some more Glasto--themed tattoo's to get some inspiration!

2 hours ago, JoBalls said:

I like its simplicity. I may get something similar once I finish my other tatts... 

Wonder what other parts of the festival you could use that are obvious what they are with such minimal detail? 

3 hours ago, JoBalls said:

Love!

3 hours ago, JoBalls said:

That's dead smart, that.  Nice and minimalist.

Thanks for the kind words everyone!! I’ve been wanting a Glastonbury tattoo for years but I didn’t want anything too fussy - then when I saw this design (it’s adapted from the pyramid on the front of the Glastonbury 50 book) I knew that was it! Nice and clean and minimal! 

10 hours ago, JoBalls said:

I like that. Mind if I copy

There was a chap camping near us in Tom's Field who had a massive and quite detailed version of the naked Pyramid right across his back, with the Faithless lyrics 'this is my church, this is where I heal my hurts' above it it. I don't usually like massive tattoos but it was bloody amazing.

JoBalls - I love that design - it's lovely!

• Like 1

We saw a woman with a tattoo just saying "Glastonbury" on her forearm.

We were a little drunk and cocky at the time so we took in turns, every 20 minutes or so, to go up to her and say her tattoo was awful, and was she planning on getting it covered up.

She was a good sport the first couple of times, but I think after a while she was getting a bit self conscious and a little pissed off.

• Downvote 21

15 minutes ago, jimbarkanoodle said:

We were a little drunk and cocky at the time so we took in turns, every 20 minutes or so, to go up to her and say her tattoo was awful, and was she planning on getting it covered up.

She was a good sport the first couple of times, but I think after a while she was getting a bit self conscious and a little pissed off.

This so clearly did not happen at Glastonbury....or probably anywhere 

49 minutes ago, jimbarkanoodle said:

Image result for didn't happen

• Like 1

On 7/11/2019 at 2:36 PM, JoBalls said:

I think your other arm needs this in recognition of Chris 

Screenshot_20190712-173908_Gallery.jpg

On 7/11/2019 at 2:36 PM, JoBalls said:

Was it sore? 

5 hours ago, jimbarkanoodle said:

Aren’t you a little young for alcohol?