What's with all this what's the future with this and that business

guypjfreak

So I keep seeing threads about what is going to happen to this stage and that stage etc etc... 

The thing is I don't see any change so like this post it's a pointless exercise.. 

Should we not be saying things like wasn't the jp stage great who else could play it.. should it just be for new bands like Jp like.. 

Accustic stage.. Brilliant stage could it be moved.. Naa... what bands do you want there 

Silver haze.. Ok that one maybe has issues but what do you put there... 

Any way I thought every one was asking what would happen.. What will or could happen more at Glastonbury.. 

Or what could or should not happen at Glastonbury 

........ In the future...... Don't forget Mr E has said another ten years.. 

Alot could and will happen.............. Believe me things change. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, briddj said:

Hearing it's going to be about 33 degrees all five days next year, but without the breeze.

The heat this year was lovely but made drinking pretty useless.. For all the cider I drank I drank double in water... 

I didn't even start drinking till about one.. Think its the most sober glastonbury I've ever done.. Going to have to make up for it at boomtown lol 

12 hours ago, danmarks said:

Bunk bed style long drops. Slightly off centre holes sbove. Be like a really awful space invaders game of missing the poo .

Oi.  I think you'l find that my patent application for double decker longdrops to be used as a launchpad for BattleshitsTM is already in the pipeline. Don't be the Edison to my Tesla!

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

The thing is I don't see any change so like this post it's a pointless exercise.. 

But the festival does change, frequently. I think that's one of its great appeals. This year alone (which I didn't attend) saw the pier and IICON and I would have loved to have discovered those in person, not via Instagram. It's continued evolution is one of the reasons people keep coming back. That's why we're keen to see the older tired areas get rejuvenated.

On 7/10/2019 at 9:03 PM, guypjfreak said:

So I keep seeing threads about what is going to happen to this stage and that stage etc etc... 

Should we not be saying things like wasn't the jp stage great who else could play it.. should it just be for new bands like Jp like.. 

Accustic stage.. Brilliant stage could it be moved.. Naa... what bands do you want there 

Silver haze.. Ok that one maybe has issues but what do you put there... 

Any way I thought every one was asking what would happen.. What will or could happen more at Glastonbury.. 

Or what could or should not happen at Glastonbury 

........ In the future...... Don't forget Mr E has said another ten years.. 

Alot could and will happen.............. Believe me things change. 

I just put it all down to post whoring and the need to post something. Hell I've been guilty of that 

12 hours ago, Rufus Gwertigan said:

I just put it all down to post whoring and the need to post something. Hell I've been guilty of that 

Shit old son now I feel like a dirty poster lololol 

But your right lol