How much would you pay for a ticket?

K2SO

£500 for the festival as it is, although if every other ticket was that expensive then the clientele would almost certainly be too horrendous to spend five days around

Would also happily pay up to about £350 if the deal was that I couldn’t watch anyone on the Pyramid or Other

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not much more than the current price- much as I love it, much more (plus all the other expenses involved) and I’d rather spend that kind of money travelling some where abroad- you can essentially fly anywhere for £600

Edited by Mr.Tease

4 minutes ago, gherkin8r said:

I would pay £12k if there was a yurt involved or £16k if it was a bit closer to the gate. 

Happily pay a £300 premium for pre-erected camping if it guaranteed me a ticket. Over a grand seems a bit much though, unless it allowed them to reduce capacity by 25%. 

1 hour ago, elgatonegrofabricwardrobe said:

I'd pay face value. Never sold a ticket over the odds to anyone for anything. We're all in the same boat.

Right on. The correct answer.

Now if the question is how much do I value a ticket? If I had a ticket and somebody offered me a stack of cash a couple of weeks before to not go, I guess i would have my price but a week after and I can only reflect on the experience this year as priceless.

1 minute ago, mattiloy said:

Right on. The correct answer.

Now if the question is how much do I value a ticket? If I had a ticket and somebody offered me a stack of cash a couple of weeks before to not go, I guess i would have my price but a week after and I can only reflect on the experience this year as priceless.

It's not the right answer though. It might be an idealistic answer but they could charge a hell of a lot more and still sell out, Demand and supply innit? If you're willing to pay £250 on Ticket day in October and you miss out I'd bet the VAST majority would pay more (to varying degrees) to get a ticket after that point.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

Anyone suddenly thinking we should probably stop publicly declaring we’d pay more? ?

I know a story of a premier league club. Couple of season ticket holders bumping into the CEO in the pub one evening, declaring their seats were the best in the house by a mile. Next season guess where the biggest hike was?!

• Upvote 1