Tickets arrived?

Scargilla

ticketline have given me two order numbers! one has been 'refunded' the other 'isnt ready for dispatch'. Pretty unnerving, their lines are engaged too! Have emailed them ?

Edited by amyg1990

Must admit, not very impressed with ticketline... don't think i'll be using them again. No reply to emails, no reply to online form, spent 30 mins on hold with them and no answer.  Keeping my fingers crossed they arrive soon as we're sending a pair of tickets to friends in Scotland as a wedding present.  

17 hours ago, Scargilla said:

Must admit, not very impressed with ticketline... don't think i'll be using them again. No reply to emails, no reply to online form, spent 30 mins on hold with them and no answer.  Keeping my fingers crossed they arrive soon as we're sending a pair of tickets to friends in Scotland as a wedding present.  

I had same problem yesterday. When I did eventually get through to them I asked them why they were so hard to get hold off. They have a festival this weekend and were having  a lot of calls regarding that. I will vouch for them as usually I get a reponse within a few hrs from them :)

6 minutes ago, amyg1990 said:

I had same problem yesterday. When I did eventually get through to them I asked them why they were so hard to get hold off. They have a festival this weekend and were having  a lot of calls regarding that. I will vouch for them as usually I get a reponse within a few hrs from them :)

Have they given you any idea when they will be sending tickets out? 

We have used them in the past without issues, hopefully they'll pull their finger out and get the tickets sent soon.

3 hours ago, Scargilla said:

Have they given you any idea when they will be sending tickets out? 

We have used them in the past without issues, hopefully they'll pull their finger out and get the tickets sent soon.

They said that my tickets were in the post bag ready to go out (last night on phone)
And I've just checked the tracking and it has changed to dispatch