eFests Set of Glastonbury 2019 - THE RESULTS

Hugh Jass

On 7/7/2019 at 1:08 PM, stuartbert two hats said:

Really these results should be weighted according to field capacities.

I saw Squid first or second thing on WG on Saturday. They were fucking brilliant, but will never win a competition like this.

Correct - if 100,000 people see the killers and 500 vote for them as best set, but 1,000 see Sharon van etten and 400 vote for her as the best set, although it might look like the killers got the most votes, Sharon Van Etten's approval percentage would indicate she had the better gig. 

On 7/7/2019 at 9:27 PM, jparx said:

He went down a storm with the crowd. We managed to get in the pit for most acts and he had the crowd going as much as anyone we saw all weekend. Arguably the most. Can't help knackering his ankle but the set was top stuff regardless.

81413998-6EDA-4BF8-B634-2804E6BE26B3.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

The Cure was my favourite set of the festival. Followed in 2nd place by the very entertaining Jeff Goldblum and Mildred Schnitzer Orhestra  and The Love Unlimited Synth Orchestra in 3rd. (I did really enjoy The Killers and Stormzy too).