Car park sticker

guypjfreak

I know someone was kind enough to say that they were going to give me their car park sticker but I can't for the life of me remember who.. 

So if your out there old son can you let me know if still OK.. If not if anyone else would like to donate a car park sticker please let me know Yea.. 

Just so that you know when your in disabled you only get a piece of paper sign.. So I'm not trying to blag ya lol 

Peace and tea 

On 7/7/2019 at 11:31 AM, guypjfreak said:

I know someone was kind enough to say that they were going to give me their car park sticker but I can't for the life of me remember who.. 

So if your out there old son can you let me know if still OK.. If not if anyone else would like to donate a car park sticker please let me know Yea.. 

Just so that you know when your in disabled you only get a piece of paper sign.. So I'm not trying to blag ya lol 

Peace and tea 

Quoting you so you get the notification 

3 hours ago, dotdash79 said:

Yes it was me. We have it on the side ready to send we had to stick it to a a4 wallet thing but you can still see it. 

Ahh cool old son 

Really sorry I forgot who I had spoken with... Thanks again.. 

I'll pm you my address Yea