Any videos?

lukethekid

33 minutes ago, Cooter said:

That was probably Miks best gig of the week, he was doing a fair few yet again, he was also in great form at the Spike on Saturday too, but by the time he got to the Bandstand on Sunday he looked exhausted. I love Mik, he's a lovely friendly bloke and always seems to have time for a chat to randoms like me.

I didn't make it but I believe the Avalon Café one was a bit special. #Melons

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lukethekid said:

We’ll be about mate deffo. I think she’s finally come to realise that life’s too short to be worrying about straighteners and your fully functioning toilets. Told her it’s like Disney but for grown ups and she was all over it. Leave your troubles at the door and forget about everyday life for a few days. 

I’ve never been massively in to Frank Turner but saying that I don’t think I’ve ever given him enough time. Jealous about The Cure they looked amazing on the telly. Janelle Monae and Christine & The Queens both looked class as well, would have been a tough decision between Pyramid, Other and West Holts on the Sunday.  

I reckon there’s definitely similarities:

CC5B7C51-3471-4266-B7E7-2B773F871C4D.jpeg

81218B14-760C-4D1F-A4F9-A5C9D9D9C237.jpeg

Sunday night was a bit of a ballache for clashes but ever since the line up was announced is was always going to be The Cure for me. Saturday night wasn't great either. I was adamant I was seeing The Chems. Andy was off somewhere doing his thing and Joefish really wanted The Killers. I wound up at The Killers with him as I was so chuffed to have him there again and then made him hotfoot it round to catch the arse end of The Chems ❤ I'm not even a massive fan but have seen them a couple of times at festivals and they've been awesome

We came up with the grand plan of a camper for next year. 4 of us are about to start sticking a tenner a week in an account so we will have enough to hire one and fill it with booze and munchies. The loos don't really bother me at all and neither does the lack of showers really. I am with Jackie on the straighteners though! They are the one thing I really do miss! 

10 hours ago, Digi said:

Sunday night was a bit of a ballache for clashes but ever since the line up was announced is was always going to be The Cure for me. Saturday night wasn't great either. I was adamant I was seeing The Chems. Andy was off somewhere doing his thing and Joefish really wanted The Killers. I wound up at The Killers with him as I was so chuffed to have him there again and then made him hotfoot it round to catch the arse end of The Chems ❤ I'm not even a massive fan but have seen them a couple of times at festivals and they've been awesome

We came up with the grand plan of a camper for next year. 4 of us are about to start sticking a tenner a week in an account so we will have enough to hire one and fill it with booze and munchies. The loos don't really bother me at all and neither does the lack of showers really. I am with Jackie on the straighteners though! They are the one thing I really do miss! 

I think if we were there this year Jackie would have really wanted to see CATQ so I think I would have ended up there. I would have been caught in 2 minds on The Saturday between Wu-Tang and The Chems, going to see The Chems in Nov in Manchester so maybe would have held out till then and I would have went to see Wu-Tang Bring Da Ruckus. 

Who did you see on the Friday night? Did you watch Stormzy?

I’ll make sure Jackie doesn’t know that you’re taking a camper, you’ll never get rid of her. She’ll be knocking on the door at 8am to you use the leccy for her straighteners / hair dyer. Is Joe planning on going again next year? 

Proper made up that she’s decided to give it a go. Showed her a video of the long drops to see her reaction, can’t let the girl go in to it blindfolded like, she wasn’t too keen on it but it hasn’t put her off, I’m just glad that YouTube doesn’t have smell-o-vision. ? 

3 hours ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Posted it a few times on here, sorry to those who are sick of it.

Boss mate, all of them are amazing, love seeing the videos that you know have been made by people who are all absolutely living life to the fullest at that point in time. 

• Upvote 1

To anyone on here was at Nick Mulvey's secret/surprise gig in the Tipi Field on the Friday night - I'd be absolutely over the moon it if you could upload any videos here or send them to me somehow. I only filmed a little bit of it because I was quite close to the front and didn't want to block the view for everyone behind me with my phone.

Best gig of the weekend for me, so it would be brilliant if I could relive some of it.  

Edited by The Spandex Warrior
missed a word

39 minutes ago, Troop Dogg said:

Top stuff, really captured the feel of the festival! Just out of interest, whereabouts is the lake and the rickety looking rope bridge from 1:44 -2:12? Something I'll have to look out for next time!

That’s The Woods near John Peel Tent.

• Like 1