Any videos?

lukethekid

Good stuff, I wasn’t there this year, Pangea looks really good, doesn’t sound too loud though. Love seeing people’s videos of the parts of the festival that the BBC don’t cover (the best parts).

Edited by lukethekid

11 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

That has proper put a smile on my face after a hectic and rather sad night shift! ? I must have literally been stood a couple of people to the left of you at Frank Turner... so much so I'm convinced that terrible singing is mine! ?

Edited by Digi

6 minutes ago, Digi said:

That has proper put a smile on my face after a hectic and rather sad night shift! ? I must have literally been stood a couple of people to the left of you at Frank Turner... so much so I'm convinced that terrible singing is mine! ?

I've learned to stop singing if I'm filming. Turns out after all these years of thinking I've not got a bad voice, I actually go full pub singer after a few beers.

9 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

I've learned to stop singing if I'm filming. Turns out after all these years of thinking I've not got a bad voice, I actually go full pub singer after a few beers.

Oh I'm fully aware I sound like a strangled cat. I just can't help myself though. My family, friends, workmates and even my patients all worry when I DON'T sing! ?

2 hours ago, Digi said:

Alright cuz, imagine seeing you here ?

How was your festival? Hope you had a boss one. 

17 minutes ago, lukethekid said:

Alright cuz, imagine seeing you here ?

How was your festival? Hope you had a boss one. 

Aww, hey sweets! It didn't even dawn on me this could be you ?

It was awesome. A vintage year for me for certain even if my (nearly) middle aged menopausal self thought I was in the fires of hell on Saturday! Had a really REALLY great time this year, made all the better as the Joefish had returned ? Plus Mr Dancing Pants was on fine form with his dancing antics! ?

Couple of weeks until Kendal and then the October ticket buying stress can start again! 

5 minutes ago, Digi said:

Aww, hey sweets! It didn't even dawn on me this could be you ?

It was awesome. A vintage year for me for certain even if my (nearly) middle aged menopausal self thought I was in the fires of hell on Saturday! Had a really REALLY great time this year, made all the better as the Joefish had returned ? Plus Mr Dancing Pants was on fine form with his dancing antics! ?

Couple of weeks until Kendal and then the October ticket buying stress can start again! 

Amazing, glad you had a boss one. Stand out performance? 

Watching BBC just isn’t the same, there was times I wanted to launch the telly out of the window when I was watching the coverage. Mr Dancing Pants I could only imagine was in his element at Worthy Farm and it’s boss that you were able to experience it together with Mr. Joe fish. I’ve done it though, it’s only taken me 5 years but I’ve finally convinced Jackie to try for tickets for next year. So with a bit of luck I’ll hopefully see you down the farm for a few shandies (unless I see you beforehand) ? ❤️  

6 hours ago, lukethekid said:

Amazing, glad you had a boss one. Stand out performance? 

Watching BBC just isn’t the same, there was times I wanted to launch the telly out of the window when I was watching the coverage. Mr Dancing Pants I could only imagine was in his element at Worthy Farm and it’s boss that you were able to experience it together with Mr. Joe fish. I’ve done it though, it’s only taken me 5 years but I’ve finally convinced Jackie to try for tickets for next year. So with a bit of luck I’ll hopefully see you down the farm for a few shandies (unless I see you beforehand) ? ❤️  

I'm back home the weekend after mine and your dad's birthday before we head off to Dublin for a few days for The Foos. I'll convince her it's absolutely the right decision if you're about ❤

• Like 1

Oh, and it was always going to be all about Frank Turner for me though ? 

I managed to get to 45 and hundreds of gigs without ever seeing The Cure. They blew my tiny fucking mind! 

Edited by Digi

2 hours ago, Digi said:

I'm back home the weekend after mine and your dad's birthday before we head off to Dublin for a few days for The Foos. I'll convince her it's absolutely the right decision if you're about ❤

We’ll be about mate deffo. I think she’s finally come to realise that life’s too short to be worrying about straighteners and your fully functioning toilets. Told her it’s like Disney but for grown ups and she was all over it. Leave your troubles at the door and forget about everyday life for a few days. 

I’ve never been massively in to Frank Turner but saying that I don’t think I’ve ever given him enough time. Jealous about The Cure they looked amazing on the telly. Janelle Monae and Christine & The Queens both looked class as well, would have been a tough decision between Pyramid, Other and West Holts on the Sunday.  

I reckon there’s definitely similarities:

CC5B7C51-3471-4266-B7E7-2B773F871C4D.jpeg

81218B14-760C-4D1F-A4F9-A5C9D9D9C237.jpeg

23 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

brilliant, the great Mik Artistik moment at 0.30 secs on the Wednesday at croissant neuf..... the guy in the kaftan and Mexican hat holding the inflatable doll is my brother, in fact I must have been standing literally right next to you when you took that vid next to the amazingly carved huge table and chairs.

Edited by Cooter

38 minutes ago, Cooter said:

brilliant, the great Mik Artistik moment at 0.30 secs on the Wednesday at croissant neuf..... the guy in the kaftan and Mexican hat holding the inflatable doll is my brother, in fact I must have been standing literally right next to you when you took that vid next to the amazingly carved huge table and chairs.

The very spot.

That was probably Miks best gig of the week, he was doing a fair few yet again, he was also in great form at the Spike on Saturday too, but by the time he got to the Bandstand on Sunday he looked exhausted. I love Mik, he's a lovely friendly bloke and always seems to have time for a chat to randoms like me.