2020 Tickets Group

The_Rock

Not sure if this has been tried before, maybe it has but think this post is worth a shot.

1st time poster, long time reader/lurker. I have been to the past 7 Glastonburys though concerned that it will be tougher to get tickets for next year given it will be the 50th.

How would folk feel about joining a group where we can help each other out in getting tickets by sharing registrations?

If it was successful then we could break it down into groups of 6 and have whatsapp groups. Does mean folk would need to pay the deposits up front though I would be happy to do this provided everyone is happy to work upon goodwill of paying back by paypal afterwards.

Without being rude I think you’ll to spend a bit more time on the forum, build some trust and rapport with folk before people are willing to hand over deposit money.

Not saying there’s anything dishonourable about your intentions but we did have a few trying to scam recently.

• Upvote 1

I would echo the above sentiment ... stick around .. there will be groups that dont form a 6 and will be appreciative of the help ... but form some kind of bond with them ... our groupings haven't been finalised yet so I would be posting in here between now and the festival and grouping up a few weeks before  T day in October to leave enough time to exchange details