What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2020

Quark

5 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

You should get one of these instead of a lenor bottle!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lunata-Emergency-Portable-Shrinkable-Personal/dp/B075Q9PXFG/ref=sr_1_35?keywords=urine+bottle&qid=1582553765&sr=8-35

I bought one a few years ago, and its brilliant!!

I quite like the look of this one and how needlessly technical it looks for something you piss into in the middle of the night

51PNsWB3oEL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, grilladelphia said:

I quite like the look of this one and how needlessly technical it looks for something you piss into in the middle of the night

51PNsWB3oEL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Could potentially use this without even getting out of the bed!

2 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

For the same reason someone would take a lenor bottle?

For middle of the night wees, then u can take it to the loo in the morning to empty it :) 

Yeah I also find the lenor bottle one pretty bizarre.

Reckon I'd be a bit peeved to be sleeping beside a bottle of piss when there's loos a 2 minute walk away.

9 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

Reckon I'd be a bit peeved to be sleeping beside a bottle of piss when there's loos a 2 minute walk away.

A two minute walk when you're undressed in your tent, especially if it's raining or a muddy festival where your boots are caked up is just an unnecessary thing to go through.   

No harm in using a water tight bottle and emptying it when you get up.

Or walk in the rain - up to you!

It’s quite simple ... as mentioned it saves night time dashes especially in the muddy years ... it’s also been usefull in years of heavy traffic ... it’s not for everyone but certainly doesn’t do any harm ... and I also don’t share so won’t cause any issues in that respect ... 

1 hour ago, MaxPower said:

Nah, life savour, too many mornings at 4-5am when its been pissing down with rain and my boots are caked in mud and I've woken up still drunk. 

1 hour ago, MaxPower said:

the likelyhood is  that you are already ... although there might be some material between you and the next tent :) 

Just now, grilladelphia said:

sometimes I carry on for a few days after I get home, keeps the magic alive a bit longer

ill be using it if I dont make it ( to the festival ) in keeping with the non single use ethos ... and having all my drinks from reusable bottles over the course of the weekend 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

ill be using it if I dont make it ( to the festival ) in keeping with the non single use ethos ... and having all my drinks from reusable bottles over the course of the weekend 

don't worry it will all work out - you will be pissing into a bottle on the farm come june!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stuie said:

They do sell out pretty quick.  You'll probably be limited to Friday and Saturday by then.   Weds and Thurs go quick for obvious reasons, as does Sunday for the roasts.

I just had a look out of curiosity and Wednesday/Thursday are completely sold out.

Friday and Saturday available and only 3pm left for Sunday lunch.

Deluxe Diner.JPG

13 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I just had a look out of curiosity and Wednesday/Thursday are completely sold out.

Friday and Saturday available and only 3pm left for Sunday lunch.

Deluxe Diner.JPG

Blimey that was quick! 

Wouldn't wait for payday if you're fussed about this and able to book sooner @Sargey Babes