Jump to content
Quark

What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2020

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Nice. Good weight too for something that size.

Yeah this was my main concern but it was surprisingly light. Of course it won’t feel it when I have a backpack on, a few other bags of alcohol and I’m carrying it all from Gate A!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gas going to an eco friendly festival and flying home 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ordered myself an led screen backpack again as i got atrocious service from the last company I tried .... hopefully this time it will arrive :) 

Edited by crazyfool1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Ordered myself an led screen backpack again as i got atrocious service from the last company I tried .... hopefully this time it will arrive :) 

Yes! I remember seeing your previous attempt to purchase it, think I had spotted it on amazon. Hope you are successful this time. Having an electroluminescent back pack would complement the hat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ayrshire Chris said:

Yes! I remember seeing your previous attempt to purchase it, think I had spotted it on amazon. Hope you are successful this time. Having an electroluminescent back pack would complement the hat. 

im still trying to find some appropriate gifs for it .... Ive got a decent love the farm leave no trace one lined up .... im sure plenty of people on here have some ideas ..... im trying to make them fit with the festival ... ? along come 300 simpsons gifs !! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had my tent out in the garage to see what state it’s in after the Abandoned Ynot a couple of years ago. Looks ok so will wait till Spring and get it in the garden to fully access If it’s still fit for Glasto. Was tempted by the 60 quid tent in house of Fraser from earlier in this thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sat in a cafe in central Da Nang, sweating like a pig and as I’ve been on the road since Christmas I thought I’d check in on here to see if there is any line up news. Seems to still all just be speculation still at this point. Booked my flight back to the U.K. for the fest though, gives me roughly 4 months to get to Kuala Lumpa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 8:37 PM, crazyfool1 said:

 

CA6C40FC-516E-4D8C-A1C8-C88FFC89952E.jpeg

Where's this shirt from please @crazyfool1?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ordered a new camping blanket... it's by Kylmit and it only weighs about 1lb and it packs down really small. I'll be using it instead of a sleeping bag so I hope its warm enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jack The Stripper said:

You tried this before? Worth the £££?

I'd say so. Great food, and by the time you get there it feels like a treat. Best book soon, mind.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorted my travel at least, I just pray the National Express isn't too horrendous.

Just need to buy tent, boots, an obscene amount of booze and maybe some sunscreen now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2020 at 12:05 PM, kalifire said:

Booked our dinner for Thursday evening at the Deluxe Diner!

(Bookings just opened... http://www.deluxediner.co.uk/restaurant-bookings.html)

Cheers for the reminder, definitely wanted to try this as I've heard nothing but good things. Do think I'm gonna risk it and wait until next payday though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we have a what haven’t I done to get ready for Glastonbury for the resale team ... it’s odd being in this limbo land 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sargey Babes said:

Cheers for the reminder, definitely wanted to try this as I've heard nothing but good things. Do think I'm gonna risk it and wait until next payday though. 

They do sell out pretty quick.  You'll probably be limited to Friday and Saturday by then.   Weds and Thurs go quick for obvious reasons, as does Sunday for the roasts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Can we have a what haven’t I done to get ready for Glastonbury for the resale team ... it’s odd being in this limbo land 

Like you're not carrying on the hat work while in limbo land! :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stuie said:

Like you're not carrying on the hat work while in limbo land! :rofl:

I’ve actually done very little compared with previous years I know it might seem like I’m doing some stuff I’m at nothing like the previous levels ... I haven’t even purchased my lenor bottle yet !! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I’ve actually done very little compared with previous years I know it might seem like I’m doing some stuff I’m at nothing like the previous levels ... I haven’t even purchased my lenor bottle yet !! 

You should get one of these instead of a lenor bottle!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lunata-Emergency-Portable-Shrinkable-Personal/dp/B075Q9PXFG/ref=sr_1_35?keywords=urine+bottle&qid=1582553765&sr=8-35

I bought one a few years ago, and its brilliant!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

You should get one of these instead of a lenor bottle!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lunata-Emergency-Portable-Shrinkable-Personal/dp/B075Q9PXFG/ref=sr_1_35?keywords=urine+bottle&qid=1582553765&sr=8-35

I bought one a few years ago, and its brilliant!!

Why would you need this at Glastonbury unless you're literally incontinent? There's toilets everywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...