What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2020

Quark

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Got a camping kitchen, a separate toilet tent, a camping toilet and shower, all things I won't take to Glastonbury but will take on a longer camping break to be self sufficient 🙂

I was saying to my wife that chemical toilets are going to become this summer's must have!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2020 at 9:32 AM, Northtim said:

So is this the thread for 2021 now?

Booked my Tuesday night accomodation last night, with a year to go!

Just booked for the full week in Glastonbury town pre festival. You can’t be too early!  From previous experience B and B places book up very quickly, think the BBC take up a lot of premier inn and travelodge rooms. It’s a great feeling doing something positive! 

On 7/16/2020 at 12:37 PM, henry bear said:

First day trip of any substance today for me and Mrs B. Currently sat in the garden of the Hundred Monkeys cafe in Glastonbury, feeling the vibes slowly return after months of them ebbing away. 😎

Mix no evil, cook no evil, eat no evil!  Love the 100 monkeys! Hope to head down sometime soon! 

8 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Just booked for the full week in Glastonbury town pre festival. You can’t be too early!  From previous experience B and B places book up very quickly, think the BBC take up a lot of premier inn and travelodge rooms. It’s a great feeling doing something positive! 

I booked Tuesday night 2021 on the first night of this years cancelled fest. Felt like positive move.

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Mix no evil, cook no evil, eat no evil!  Love the 100 monkeys! Hope to head down sometime soon! 

It’s great isn’t it? Fab food and coffee and I can take the dogs. Glastonbury, the town, is always worth a visit to get in the mood and it’s nice to go there when it’s not full of coach loads of tourists. Hope you make it!