What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2020

Quark

21 minutes ago, Bisque said:

Do you even get issues with noisey families/babies on flights in those seats? They tend to take the row on the bulkhead in between the exit row seats.

Sometimes. That’s the gamble. Although this year I purchased some noise cancelling headphones which really helps with that. 

20 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

so what was the result ? my shiny top with first add on is on previous page :) 

No luck- have put on too much weight for shiny sparkly tops 🙁

Am heading over to the “ get fit for Glastonbury “ thread for inspiration 😂

4 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Ah, I went round to my Glastonbury group last night for food and drinks - we watched the '19 highlights and then sat solemnly as we're all ticketless this year. So we drank a little more, and came up with some plans of action!

... so enlighten us :) ... 

Put away the Christmas decorations in the loft.

This always requires a bit of a rearrangement of the stuff in there, so, planning ahead, pulled the Glastonbury bag to the front as it's the next thing needed from up there.

It's this year, folks.

I got this rucksack as a christmas gift (requested, of course)

IMG_0511.thumb.jpeg.2c50389986804a34fff44fce144731b5.jpeg

next step is to practice pack it - it's advertised as 90L, but i also have to keep it under 51lbs for the airport checked baggage - which... is also very required for my back.

my sleeping mat, sleeping bag, camp chairs were bought thinking of car camping so i'll be trying with them first but have lighter stuff picked out on amazon if it doesn't work and i need to replace them with smaller/lighter things. well, not the sleeping bag i'm gonna make that work because it's very comfortable (and light, just bulky but will probably smush down if i put it at the bottom...)

no tent needed cuz our group were lucky enough to split a tipi

finally gonna try the glasto tip i read on here of making a hole in the top of my boots so i can clip them to the outside on either side

fun fun!