What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2020

Quark

Well just recieved my drinks carriers 4 pints or four hot drinks at the mo there cheap to buy on amazon especially if you buy 2 so can now carry 4 pints without juggling and also more replacement {Bog in bag} for my Bog in the bag seat LOL I've  been using these the last few festivals and think they re brilliant when you need to go middle of night.

And come after xmas prices goes up so getting all those bits now better for your pocket 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Ive made some 50th birthday screens for the pyramid stage ... just need to decide on their placement now 

IMG_5288.jpeg

Love it, you might have to add one of those neck cloths that had down the back like a desert hat and put the 50 screens on there.  It will of course piss you off big style if the first comment you get is happy birthday to you! 

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Love it, you might have to add one of those neck cloths that had down the back like a desert hat and put the 50 screens on there.  It will of course piss you off big style if the first comment you get is happy birthday to you! 

only 6 years out ... almost exactly ... birthday on the tue prior to festival this year ... I will happily take it :) for an appearance 

6 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

this was the 40th celeb ... on brexit day :) :( 

IMG_1970.jpeg

11 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

only 6 years out ... almost exactly ... birthday on the tue prior to festival this year ... I will happily take it :) for an appearance 

I reckon that billy Bragg has less chance of making an appearance than you. Only Chris Martin has more chance! Sure we will see you. ! 

I've finally joined a gym with a friend and try and go as much as possible, my new job also means I'll be on my feet for 8 hours+ It's still early days and I can only lift 10kg but I can already notice the difference as I could only lift 8kg when I started. my long term goal is to get up to at least 40kg before Glasto

I bought a new high quality sleeping pad... it only weighs 2lbs and I've given it a test and it seems like it will treat me well. A new sleeping bag has also been added to the mix, also 2lbs but only rated for 13deg, with some sweatpants and a sweater I think itll do well. 

ive added the 50th celebration panels to the pyramid today and discovered a dodgy connection on one of the big screens ... its a bloody pain as I dont want to have to remove one of the screens but I may have little choice ... just like the real festival really but ive got much more time to replace it .. but the wiring is all integrated .... damn :) 

I finally got around to uploading my first GoPro video, I visited Worthy Farm after the festival last summer and tried out the GoPro so thought I would upload a vid to Youtube to see how it looked, and so I have something for the dark and rainy winter that's to come.

If you want a look you should be able to watch it here. Very boring, even for us festival types, but you get to see why the Pyramid cannot move back, what the farm looks like when it's empty, you can probably hear me breathing and eventually you get to see the view from what's left of the Pyramid "stage" and my stupid face at the end.

It is available in HD but I have only just uploaded so you might see poor quality initially. I have a couple more (badly filmed) bits from the farm so will upload them later.

So, I can say, today I have prepared for Glastonbury 2020 by trying to spread a bit of joy via farm vids.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Thanks, I had a mr sparkle tshirt last fest so this was the next step. 

thinking of dressing as Ned Flanders and trying to get into NYC Downlow 

Hopefully these fellas will be booked for 2020

Edited by Fish Bulb

• 2 weeks later...