What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2020

Quark

4 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Got my spreadsheet of groups set up ready to copy and paste. Does anyone know an easy way to do it if you get through on a phone. Wondering if there is a way to create shortcuts for the reg numbers and postcodes because I'm worried it will time out if I have to type them in that pressured a situation. 

Create text shortcuts. I know how to do it on Iphone. I have r1 for registration number 1, the r2 etc and p1, p2 etc for postcodes.

On Iphone got to settings, general, keyboard then text replacement.

Edited by Curlygirl

On 10/5/2019 at 8:40 AM, guypjfreak said:

Someone had texted sold out and our details were still going through.. Then we got the email thing and then I told the wife she was in trouble with our daughter cos she didn't add her to the list.. Ooopppps.. 

God help us if we don't get tix on Sundays sale 

If it’s just your daughter you need, I can help out. I’m sorted but trying for others in the general sale and have a space. Send me the info.

On 10/5/2019 at 8:40 AM, guypjfreak said:

Someone had texted sold out and our details were still going through.. Then we got the email thing and then I told the wife she was in trouble with our daughter cos she didn't add her to the list.. Ooopppps.. 

God help us if we don't get tix on Sundays sal

Edited by John the Moth
Double post

16 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I’m going to get massively judged for this but who cares?

Having noticed the recent trend for wearing 90’s football shirts I purchased a West Brom shirt from 1994.

You've just reminded me of that penalty shoot out at the Hawthorns back in May, and I was situated in the away end - God bless you Hugh

Also 1994, and people say we live in the past ?

Can't beat the ol' yellow & green for your mob

Made a decision not to get a tipi. We'd really love to, but there's only two of us, and it equates to over $2k (Australian). We really can't justify it. I had suggested it because it's the other half's first time and I wanted the best experience I could afford for her, but she'll have to put up with camping now! We'll go for Pennards due to location, and hope for good neighbours.

5 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Made a decision not to get a tipi. We'd really love to, but there's only two of us, and it equates to over $2k (Australian). We really can't justify it. I had suggested it because it's the other half's first time and I wanted the best experience I could afford for her, but she'll have to put up with camping now! We'll go for Pennards due to location, and hope for good neighbours.

What about worthy view? Bell tents are around £600. They were really roomy when we had one in 2017 

38 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I’m going to get massively judged for this but who cares?

Having noticed the recent trend for wearing 90’s football shirts I purchased a West Brom shirt from 1994.

Good lad.

I wore the Ajax home shirt from 1989 on the Saturday and it received many a compliment.

Edited by jyoung

22 minutes ago, CJTM said:

You've just reminded me of that penalty shoot out at the Hawthorns back in May, and I was situated in the away end - God bless you Hugh

Also 1994, and people say we live in the past ?

Can't beat the ol' yellow & green for your mob

Wait, you’re one of THEM?!?

Thought you were alright too.

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Wait, you’re one of THEM?!?

Thought you were alright too.

I just assumed you supported someone like Charlton or the bubble blowers - we'll talk it over a pint at the meet next year.

How's the running going? I really want to sign up to the Achill half marathon in the West of Ireland where my G'dad lives, but the problem is it is the first weekend in July post carnage, not a chance.