NFR NFC for 2020

deebeedoobee

6 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Ahh Lucy I shouldn't laugh but I can't help it... This post is brilliant :rofl:

6 hours ago, fatyeti24 said:

Amazing ?

5 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

sending you extra extra good luck with that keyboard ....

Thanks all! I thought we coulddod with a giggke!! 

OH FFS this is tricky! Hahahha! I'm set up to copy/paste so i should eb ok if i get in!! 

Good luck everyone! EEEEKKK! 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, pentura said:

Just as I type this, a confirmation email came in for our group. The transaction must have gone through on See's end but locked me out on the device.

But I'm going!!!!!

How did we all get on here?

Congrats dude!

I had a similar situation with getting to the payment page and it just hanging there, but someone else was buying them at the same time.  We're going!

2 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

Congrats dude!

I had a similar situation with getting to the payment page and it just hanging there, but someone else was buying them at the same time.  We're going!

Complete rollercoaster of emotions here. Delighted for our 6 but gutted for the rest. I will be helping in the resale.

Congrats for you and your gang!! 

11 hours ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

Good luck tomorrow curlygirl with tickets, I saw thurlow at Kendal and asked after you but you weren’t around ! Fingers crossed for glasto and I hope you maybe change your mind and get back to KC next year.

Hey dude!! I already have tickets thanx to a mate but I’ll be trying for her group tomorrow. I didn’t make the meet this year at Kendal, I was watching someone, can’t remember who ? I doubt I’ll return to Kendal. The demographic didn’t do it for me this year and honestly, the last few years has put doubts in my mind too. I like to be in the thick of it and I felt myself getting annoyed. No one should get angry at a festival. I need peace and harmony. Thanx for commenting tho and if I ever do come back I’ll hunt you out x

i typed this last night but it didn’t send!!

Great news for some then. Jeffie got ours, his eye op worked but it was dodgy with copy and paste. No email yet, but it's a pending transaction in my bank account. Relieved but need to tone it down as my family didn't get in (with the expectation that Lizzo, Shawn Mendes, Billie Eilish would be camping next to us).

Edited by carlosj

10 minutes ago, noplacelikehome said:

Oh no! You will have an army of helpers come April you will get there

its a weird limbo type feeling at the moment ... having to put resale operation into practise ...... any kind helpers for @Charm @vintagelaureate poet extrodinaire  and myself ... please pm us ... so we can sort of work out what help we have .... thankyou all ... apologies if you see some double posts ... im sure you understand that maximising chance is what its about at this point 

• Upvote 1

No luck here, or so it seems. I couldn't get further after putting reg details in, and @Seldom Seen Kid put payment details in and it timed her out in 2 seconds. No payment pending or email so I guess that's it. Genuinely delighted for those who are going, especially if it's their first or they've missed a few years. Bit sad here though. Xx