NFR NFC for 2020

deebeedoobee

Just now, guypjfreak said:

No old son I've put the bands back on.. Never off for longer than it needs fir the hospital.. In this case a few days.. There you go all back on lol 

16009828030382114334395.jpg

You had us all worried for a while there guy. Please don't do that again - it's upsetting! lol Happy to see that all is in order again. :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Losing my hair said:

My mother used to have a collection of glass animals. I've never been able to work out whether she collected them or whether we (as kids) thought she collected them and kept buying them for her as presents.

However once we had all grown up and left home the "collection" mysteriously disappeared - I think I've answered my own question.

I must confess that it certainly is looking like you 'may' have answered your own question there. However, there is always hope stubbornness. The thing is you 'need to know, and that can only be done by asking - in the hope and wish that your mother is still alive.

Actually, I'm gonna fess up here. It's me that wants to know, I admit it. How on earth am I supposed to carry on the rest of my life not 'knowing', I ask you? It is inevitable that I shall have many a restless night tossing (steady!) and turning in bed wondering and wondering what the 'real' answer is. 

I mean, I know your losing your hair, but I'm losing my mind. I don't suppose I could ask you an ask and find out the answer, can I?

Just now, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I must confess that it certainly is looking like you 'may' have answered your own question there. However, there is always hope and stubbornness. The thing is you 'need to know, and that can only be done by asking - in the hope and wish that your mother is still alive.

Actually, I'm gonna fess up here. It's me that wants to know, I admit it. How on earth am I supposed to carry on the rest of my life not 'knowing', I ask you? It is inevitable that I shall have many a restless night tossing (steady!) and turning in bed wondering and wondering what the 'real' answer is. 

I mean, I know your losing your hair, but I'm losing my mind. I don't suppose I could ask you an ask and find out the answer, can I?

24 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I must confess that it certainly is looking like you 'may' have answered your own question there. However, there is always hope stubbornness. The thing is you 'need to know, and that can only be done by asking - in the hope and wish that your mother is still alive.

I'm pleased to say that my mother is very much alive and next time I see her I will try and remember to broach the subject of the glass animal collection and report back.

• Upvote 1

Hi Guys, Life has been a bit hectic my end. The house sale is moving along but I still don't have an actual date to move out, so i'm slowly packing and shifting stuff in between shifts.

Gig in a field #2 was bloody awesome... and in true desperation for live music, it sold out in 3 minutes. They're not selling through an agent this time for GIAF #3, instead we are to email them at 9am tomorrow, and if we get allocated tickets, we pay via Paypal. It sort of feels out of my hands as to wether i will get tickets or not, but time will tell. If restrictions are lifted in relation to covid, then a second wave of tickets will be sold. It's got a great line up so far!

Hope you're all well? I must try harder to check in more.

On 9/27/2020 at 10:22 AM, guypjfreak said:

Go girl.. Moving can be a nightmare so I'll hope it all goes well for you. 

Thank you Guy. I've just changed my annual leave from next week to the first week in November. Hopefully I will know something by then. It's the not knowing thst is the worst.

Good news about GIAF #3, I got tickets :derisive: They sold out in less than a minute this time. Probably because if Covid is still around then, GIAF is almost guaranteed to go ahead. And we all need a bit of certainty in our lives.

3 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Thank you Guy. I've just changed my annual leave from next week to the first week in November. Hopefully I will know something by then. It's the not knowing thst is the worst.

Good news about GIAF #3, I got tickets :derisive: They sold out in less than a minute this time. Probably because if Covid is still around then, GIAF is almost guaranteed to go ahead. And we all need a bit of certainty in our lives.

You've done it just in time as well by the looks of it.. What with the banks not doing mortgages etc from today 

I'm Doing a caravan painting for a lovely couple we met when out in the wagon.. Turns out they new me as did the campsite manager from party's we've done lol.. Small world init.. 

Here's a pic but it's not finished yet so I'll pop the finished pic up tomorrow.. 

But if anyone wants to this lovely caravan is a air BB.. And you can find it at crystal the caravan and the lady is called bev.. They usually do glastonbury as well as other festivals..... Just incase you wondered where this was going Neil lol peace old son.. 

But on a serious note we all know how bad the festival business is getting hit so if ever you fancy a night in a REALLY REALLY funky caravan please check these people out.. 

IMG_20200930_165522473.jpg

IMG_20200930_165528923.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Hello all, sorry I’ve been Mia , how is everyone. 

A tuely crap 3 weeks for me, and I’m presently in the UK hoping my Monday night boat goes so I can get back home pre lockdown 

take care all

xxx

What's going on with you FF? Hope you get home ok and everything starts to improve. I'm ok. Obviously along with everyone I'm missing people. Festival people. Like minded people. Gig in Newcastle in 2 weeks is now cancelled. House sale isn't going as planned etc. At least I have a job though so I shouldn't moan. On the plus side, I have antibodies. You take care lovely xx

1 minute ago, Curlygirl said:

What's going on with you FF? Hope you get home ok and everything starts to improve. I'm ok. Obviously along with everyone I'm missing people. Festival people. Like minded people. Gig in Newcastle in 2 weeks is now cancelled. House sale isn't going as planned etc. At least I have a job though so I shouldn't moan. On the plus side, I have antibodies. You take care lovely xx

You have antibodies ? That’s a good thing to know ? I’ve not been around, do you know when you had the c-vid ?

5 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

You have antibodies ? That’s a good thing to know ? I’ve not been around, do you know when you had the c-vid ?

No idea. I had a persistent cough in June and had a test which was negative. I was recently in isolation where I had been in contact with a colleague that had tested positive. Either way it's good I have antibodies. I've had it but not suffered like some. Scary that I could have had it with no symptoms. Makes social distancing even more important. 

Hope you're ok sweet. So many people are going through tough times x 

Hope every one is ready for the next 4 weeks.. Ti's going to be a nightmare but with some good luck and hopefully a vaccine glastonbury might happened next year.. 

1_its-all-over-dr-374901.jpg

Edited by guypjfreak

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Losing my hair said:

Well this thread needs a bump.

I took advantage of a pleasant autumn afternoon to take a walk around the fields. I picked a load of sloes ready for a second batch of sloe vodka which I'll bring to the meet because we WILL be there in 220 days.

Not allowed to bump old son...was told by the man himself lol

Hence the edit above to a picture.... Ummmm sloe vodka sounds great old son 

Only 19 people on here tonight.... Nice to see some old names again.. Gotta keep these things going init.. 

0_imFe44SrgH8QGWY2.jpeg

nfc-payment-technology-icon-near-field-communication-concept-fast-symbol-stock-vector-150026386.jpg

Edited by guypjfreak

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Losing my hair said:

Loving that Guy, wish I had 1% of your talent.

Thank you so old son... Just thought that was apt.. Think that's the right word.. Its not been to cold so far I think but its going to be get cooler..