NFR NFC for 2020

deebeedoobee

Hello all

Not been around for ages, life's ok, not loving lockdown, but who is lol, - well actually I do have a friend who literally hibernates every winter and refuses to see anyone so she is loving it and its an extended hibernation for her

I seem to have less time than ever, not sure how that works, very lucky in that I have a job I can work from home doing but that also means I spend more time glued to my PC and phoning everyone takes way longer than walking down and office and getting a group of people physically together, hey ho. I am spending more time in the garden at weekends though so for the first time in years I have pots with flowers in them, how long they stay alive for will be another story :-)

Take care all and great news @thurlow84 xxx

On 4/26/2020 at 9:27 AM, lucyginger said:

Reporting in! I've had a few bad dats, but with the love and support of everyone I'm ok.i even sat outside today, had to retreat after five minutes as it was too t for a ginger when not in a festival situation! 

Lots of love and sunshine to you all xxx

Bare well and Back at ya Lucy girl xx

On 4/29/2020 at 8:24 PM, guypjfreak said:

Levellers.. Mark... House gig think.. Great stuff 

Ah bollocks I completely forgot about that. Think it's still on youtube, must take a look.

I joined in for a Mighty Boosh listen along this week, which was predictably batshit wonderful. 

Anyways, Friday's here ( in as much as days make any bloody difference now!) and the sun is shining for now.  If the news is to be believed and we're past the peak of this shit, that means every day now is a step in the right direction and a step closer to getting in the fields for the mother of all smash ups in 2021.

Keep the faith brothers and sisters x

2 hours ago, Quark said:

Ah bollocks I completely forgot about that. Think it's still on youtube, must take a look.

I joined in for a Mighty Boosh listen along this week, which was predictably batshit wonderful. 

Anyways, Friday's here ( in as much as days make any bloody difference now!) and the sun is shining for now.  If the news is to be believed and we're past the peak of this shit, that means every day now is a step in the right direction and a step closer to getting in the fields for the mother of all smash ups in 2021.

Keep the faith brothers and sisters x

Yea it was still on YouTube yesterday old son.. How's you doing in these strange times old son 

Well today me and the wife will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary.. 35 years in all.. Usually we'd be in the forest but think we will be having a fire, music, base.. Nice lol

Peace and tea until 3 then cider. G

Bass!!!??? ##@#!!😏

Edited by guypjfreak
  • Upvote 1

Happy anniversary bud :)

We're pretty good to be honest.  We've got outdoor space, both still working full time from home, no kids to worry about....not a lot to grumble about really.  Having up and down days same as everyone else, and although my wife's parents live down the road so we can do their shopping for them it does suck that mine are too far away to be able to see at all.

Missing my gigs as well.  You can see Brighton from the hills where we go walking, so it's a bit shit knowing that all the venues are there but nothing's happening in them.  But fuggit, we're upright and alive!

9 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Well today me and the wife will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary.. 35 years in all.. Usually we'd be in the forest but think we will be having a fire, music, base.. Nice lol

Peace and tea until 3 then cider. G

Bass!!!??? ##@#!!😏

Hello guy,

Congratulations on your 30th wedding anniversary. I hope that your celebrations are going well. They should be if you are enjoying ' the lowest part of the musical range'! lol

28 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello guy,

Congratulations on your 30th wedding anniversary. I hope that your celebrations are going well. They should be if you are enjoying ' the lowest part of the musical range'! lol

Yeeeep 

Hello lovely people, hope you're all still managing to stay upright and alive. On Friday Romesh Ranganathan tried unsuccessfully to help me sort out a counselling room double booking, and yesterday I married Guy Garvey. Today I spent some time shaving pilled bits off cotton jersey bedsheets. I'm fairly sure the last activity was real and the previous two were dreams... though I can't be entirely certain! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dizzymoo said:

Hello lovely people, hope you're all still managing to stay upright and alive. On Friday Romesh Ranganathan tried unsuccessfully to help me sort out a counselling room double booking, and yesterday I married Guy Garvey. Today I spent some time shaving pilled bits off cotton jersey bedsheets. I'm fairly sure the last activity was real and the previous two were dreams... though I can't be entirely certain! 

It's all real.. I keep dreaming at I have two Bedford campers, the one outside my house and the one I had stolen years ago.. But there so real lol 

Well, I had my first bereavement counselling yesterday, it was good but today is a bit difficult. I’m ok, it’s just weird. I feel weird. Please don’t worry, I’m at my man friends house but I’m just feeling fragile. Love you all, please send virtual love if you can. I wouldn’t usually ask but I’ve gone a tiny bit sideways xx. 

2 hours ago, lucyginger said:

Well, I had my first bereavement counselling yesterday, it was good but today is a bit difficult. I’m ok, it’s just weird. I feel weird. Please don’t worry, I’m at my man friends house but I’m just feeling fragile. Love you all, please send virtual love if you can. I wouldn’t usually ask but I’ve gone a tiny bit sideways xx. 

Sending you all the virtual hugs you need lucy. Small steps at a time is all you can expect at this stage, I'd say. As time goes on you'll get more stability. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, lucyginger said:

Oh Lucy please believe it won't always feel like this, it will get better. The hardest thing is not knowing when. It's difficult and painful having to look at your feelings, and truly understanding your loss can make you fear that you won't get through it... but you will. Grief is hard work, and there's a weight to it, but you don't have to do it all at once. Take the time you need and be kind to yourself. Sending loads of virtual hugs your way. 

Xx

• Upvote 1

On 5/5/2020 at 10:37 PM, lucyginger said:

Ah Lucy girl stay strong.. These times are shit but it will not last forever.. Big love old son xxx