NFR NFC for 2020

deebeedoobee

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Wow ... thought I’d imagined it ... but the earth moved for me last night :) hope everyone has some fun plans for the weekend :) 

I heard about that! Did you actually feel it? 

I'm flying to Bristol later to go and see Imperial Leisure with some festival buddies. 

48 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

I'm flying to Bristol later to go and see Imperial Leisure with some festival buddies. 

Yep it was just like a washing machine in one of the upstairs flats had managed to work it’s way loose and jiggled around for a few seconds :) 

1 hour ago, Curlygirl said:

I was in Bridgwater at 11pm where they said it could be felt the strongest. Never noticed a thing. Maybe my world just shakes all the time ?

Have fun at my venue later CG. It's a cracking room where you are very up close and personal with the band. Digger rates the chocolate brownies they sell too.

1 hour ago, deebeedoobee said:

I was in Bridgwater at 11pm where they said it could be felt the strongest. Never noticed a thing. Maybe my world just shakes all the time ?

Have fun at my venue later CG. It's a cracking room where you are very up close and personal with the band. Digger rates the chocolate brownies they sell too.

I'm so excited Dee!! Do they have a cloakroom? 

Happy Friday, everyone! Or rather, happy Friday evening! I'm off to do the food shop, which I'm sure will include some friday night wine. 

Also, in more NFR realted news, I took a small hit for the team earlier when I went to move my car and didn't put a coat on. It was raining. 

2 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

Plus bristol has a Christmas market on at the moment 

I'm going to it as soon as we're checked in. I'm currently on the Bristol Express. 

1 hour ago, lucyginger said:

Also, in more NFR realted news, I took a small hit for the team earlier when I went to move my car and didn't put a coat on. It was r*****g. 

Fixed that for ya Lucy... tut tut. But thanx for the sacrifice ?

On 12/7/2019 at 7:54 AM, eFestivals said:

you don't want to do it because it's hell on earth, but the xmas market in Bath is waaaay better.

It was so much fun!! Lots of live music and outdoor drinking to be done.

I had the most amazing weekend. The Exchange has got to be the smallest venue I have ever been in. I couldn't see how a ten man band would fit, but they did! And Denis came out for a few more drinks with us on Sunday before we got a flight home. What a top fella he is.

11 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

Hello gang! 

How are we all? Surviving the winter? 

Hope everyone is groovy and all that jazz :) 

Hello Lucy pet. I’m very well thank you. I’m currently enjoying a week off work so I’m making my way round all of my friends and family playing Santa. Hope you’re well lovely x

5 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Hello Lucy pet. I’m very well thank you. I’m currently enjoying a week off work so I’m making my way round all of my friends and family playing Santa. Hope you’re well lovely x

Ooh lovely!!! Have you got a santa outfit? I'm considering wearing my elf outfit to work on xmas eve!!!

Yes all good here thanks, just a bit chilly. It's definitely hot water bottle and blanket on the sofa weather! xxx

2 minutes ago, stuie said:

@crazyfool1 someone just posted this in Glasto Chat!

Personally, I think they are a good idea anyway.

IMG_4563.JPG

:) Rudolf got some good responses today although quite bizarrely he also go mistaken for a chicken twice and a turkey ... what is this country coming too :) might make a rare trip to Glasto chat :) 

Edited by crazyfool1

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

:) Rudolf got some good responses today although quite bizarrely he also go mistaken for a chicken twice and a turkey ... what is this country coming too :) might make a rare trip to Glasto chat :) 

:-) he's clearly a reindeer! What's wrong with people?!