NFR NFC for 2020

deebeedoobee

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 12:50 PM, Curlygirl said:

Happy Birthday @Funkyfairy!!!! Hope you're having an amazing weekend so far x

Thanks @Curlygirl, it was a very good one, two gigs, too much vino and I never want to see food again :-)

Snow patrol last night was so different, stripped back, initimate and quite lovely. It was sold out immediately when the tickets went on sale, and for some reason we managed to get row G tickets just last week , we were in with what seemed like friends/family of the band members. felt like a very privelidged gig to be at - love it when you can see a performers expression :-)

55 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Thanks @Curlygirl, it was a very good one, two gigs, too much vino and I never want to see food again ?

Snow patrol last night was so different, stripped back, initimate and quite lovely. It was sold out immediately when the tickets went on sale, and for some reason we managed to get row G tickets just last week , we were in with what seemed like friends/family of the band members. felt like a very privelidged gig to be at - love it when you can see a performers expression ?

Nice! Glad you had a good birthday weekend dude :)

3 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Thanks @Curlygirl, it was a very good one, two gigs, too much vino and I never want to see food again ?

Snow patrol last night was so different, stripped back, initimate and quite lovely. It was sold out immediately when the tickets went on sale, and for some reason we managed to get row G tickets just last week , we were in with what seemed like friends/family of the band members. felt like a very privelidged gig to be at - love it when you can see a performers expression ?

Ahh brilliant. It sounds perfect and was meant to be!! 

36 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

Hello chaps! Well this week has been interesting, on new meds and off the booze! For now,, anyway....

How are we all? it's LOVELY and sunny dahn sarf today :)

I know, even Croydon's looking nice today and that's some achievement!! It's put me in a proper good mood as well, got a 90s playlist on the go so I'm currently grooving away at my desk to Faithless, Shamen and Dodgy!

What's the deal with the meds (if you don't mind the question), nothing major to worry about I hope?

1 hour ago, Quark said:

I know, even Croydon's looking nice today and that's some achievement!! It's put me in a proper good mood as well, got a 90s playlist on the go so I'm currently grooving away at my desk to Faithless, Shamen and Dodgy!

What's the deal with the meds (if you don't mind the question), nothing major to worry about I hope?

Haha! It is glorious here!! Still quite nippy, but lovely and sunny :) Horoah for the 90s!!! I can move move move any mountain! 

It's just SSRI's. They take a while to settle so it's all a bit woooooooooo for a couple of weeks! Quite funny really, being legally twatted at work..... 

LG, hope things are improving.

It's sunny oop t'north too, although not being from Newcastle, I am in 2 jumpers at the table, wfh.

1 more meeting, 1 more coffee and the weekend will begin. Hope it's going well for all of you too.

48 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

Haha! It is glorious here!! Still quite nippy, but lovely and sunny :) Horoah for the 90s!!! I can move move move any mountain! 

Was rocking out to Boss Drum, then a bit of Utah Saints. Now this one's come on and I'm full on dancing in my chair.  My boss is both amused and slightly confused :D

4 hours ago, lucyginger said:

t's just SSRI's. They take a while to settle so it's all a bit woooooooooo for a couple of weeks! Quite funny really, being legally twatted at work..... 

I had to stop taking them about a month ago. The twatty got too much. It's had a weird side affect which means I've gone right off alcohol and can't manage more than two glasses without puking all the next day. So not drinking at the moment other than the occasional social glass. Weird! 

2 hours ago, H.M.V said:

I had to stop taking them about a month ago. The twatty got too much. It's had a weird side affect which means I've gone right off alcohol and can't manage more than two glasses without puking all the next day. So not drinking at the moment other than the occasional social glass. Weird! 

WT actual F?? HMV and no alcohol just do not go together!! I'm amazed.

I'm on night shifts so I haven't seen daylight since Sunday. It's a clear night tho so I can only imagine it was sunny today.

Hmm, maybe my super power is being able to drink whilst on ssris? Or is that why my asthma is bigging up and I can't breathe? I'm coming off these currently as life is more stable, and big hugs, not just warm handshakes, to those still taking them.

5 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

WT actual F?? HMV and no alcohol just do not go together!! I'm amazed.

I know. But I'm thinking it's not such a bad thing. I'm quite happy to have the one or two now. Also means I don't mind driving which is a bonus for himself. I drove home from the gig the other night. Also not having a hangover or drinking is actually better for my health especially pain wise. 

See how long it lasts. ?

17 hours ago, H.M.V said:

I know. But I'm thinking it's not such a bad thing. I'm quite happy to have the one or two now. Also means I don't mind driving which is a bonus for himself. I drove home from the gig the other night. Also not having a hangover or drinking is actually better for my health especially pain wise. 

See how long it lasts. ?

Are you sleeping any better? My sleep is always shit if i've had a drink, I wake up incredibly early.

Only popping on to see how things are going with you nutters.. Happy belated birthday ff.. Think most of yous should stop drinking lol and glad the meds are working.. Myself I'm super busy grandkids every day and weekends only thirsty Thursday night and I now find I can't handle the drink or more like it the next day.. Lol 

14 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Only popping on to see how things are going with you nutters.. Happy belated birthday ff.. Think most of yous should stop drinking lol and glad the meds are working.. Myself I'm super busy grandkids every day and weekends only thirsty Thursday night and I now find I can't handle the drink or more like it the next day.. Lol 

Who you calling a nutter, you nutter? ;) Haha! Nice to see you, Guy xx

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Wanderlei said:

Could we move Glasto to the winter one year? Xmas trees in the stone circle! Now falling during Macca's set! I can take the cold if you can ? too cold for mud, too

Xmas trees in the stone circle would be nice! Not sure about the cold though... I have a hot water bottle at night when it's in June! Haha! 

23 hours ago, Wanderlei said:

Could we move Glasto to the winter one year? Xmas trees in the stone circle! Now falling during Macca's set! I can take the cold if you can ? too cold for mud, too

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo1oooooooo. Oooooooooooooooooooooooose