NFR NFC for 2020

deebeedoobee

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

Morning 

Been emotionally draining... Seen off a good friend.. He had his wish ov a last load out.. And a custom made coffin made by VOID.. So if you have ever danced next to the a VOID RIG you've danced with my mate.. 

Thanks for your support and thanks Dee for your message it meant alot to those who go glastonbury.. 

As he used to say and what was on the coffin 

Peace tranquility..........

and shit man 

74805413_10156454863227073_4314925609592553472_o.jpg

74795238_1373052369529317_2296028613805342720_n.jpg

74609477_10221190005199477_2327006645248327680_n.jpg

Grief and bereavement is shit for those left behind, big hug and I hope these happy memories help you all at this time, old son.

7 hours ago, carlosj said:

Grief and bereavement is shit for those left behind, big hug and I hope these happy memories help you all at this time, old son.

Cheers old son.. Yea great memories... Funny tho even though he was a tad older than me never thought he'd go first always thought it'd be me.. Fuck the amount of times I've come close lol. 

We did hog roasts together to raise money for different charities but we did it old skool style.. 12..13 hours cooking and did we get pissed lol 

all pictures 162.jpg

Evening all, how's the weekend going? We had the van out for the first time in weeks, over to see my folks in York. The efest mug arrived. Curry for tea. Beers in, relaxing after a long week. Result.

14 minutes ago, thurlow84 said:

Hello all, hope folks round these parts are well. The boy is chuffed with the Beatle announcement so it's time to step up the sun God praises, I've slacked a bit these past few years 

Praise to Amaterasu, shine your bright light down upon us I'm June 

Mate I'm chuffed with Macca being announced. I genuinely thought he'd be there this year but the 50th is better suited. Hope you, Em and Josh are well x

Been busy of late.. Both little grandkids together.. Woooow its hard going.. Bless her baby Eliza doesn't like sharing with her cousin baby Evie but this doesn't stop baby bolt Evie who's 6 months younger but can scoot around at 100000 miles an hour where as baby Eliza has just about learnt to roll over... BUT hey she can roll.. I went to watch a private physio session she's having to try get her muscles stronger.. Never again I wanted to kill the lady.. Hurt my princess like that.. And had my besty round today as well lady Ruby is growing faster than I'm getting old.. We finished a game on the ipad that I would have thought cool 20 years ago... Its not a silly game but one where you have to solve puzzles etc.. 

So all that and got beautiful days tickets.. AND FINISHED last paintings for the old son designs 2020 Callander.. 

Annnnddddd brought the wife an old banger.. Newer than the last old banger but still it's like a space shit and automatic which is strange lol

As I said busy.. 

Hope you are all well. G

Busy isnt a bad thing old son. I dont get anywhere as much free thinking time in my current job, been here 9 months and they've flew by. 

I'm not unsatisfied with macca myself curly. Just hope it's someone decent subbing him as I think we'll have to get there early for the usual pitch. He'll top Josh's want to see list so I hope there's no-one else I want to see saturday night 

Morning all! 

I am still recovering from an excellent Shiiine On Weekender!! Saw the lovely Mr and Mrs Splodge, sorry I didn't see you for a proper chat! It was all a bit hectic! I saw SOOO many bands it was awesome. Definitely worse for wear now. Need to be better for the weekend as I'm in That London to see the Darling Buds :) 

Hope everyone is doing ok! 

Guy I'd love a calendar again when you've got them ready. I love the one for this year xxx

7 hours ago, lucyginger said:

Morning all! 

I am still recovering from an excellent Shiiine On Weekender!! Saw the lovely Mr and Mrs Splodge, sorry I didn't see you for a proper chat! It was all a bit hectic! I saw SOOO many bands it was awesome. Definitely worse for wear now. Need to be better for the weekend as I'm in That London to see the Darling Buds :) 

Hope everyone is doing ok! 

Guy I'd love a calendar again when you've got them ready. I love the one for this year xxx

Hey Lucy!! My Clan are seriously considering Shiiine on for next year. Is it butlins and half board like InCider is? Or room only? And I belive next year has a new line up so Dee and Digger will be going?

4 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Hey Lucy!! My Clan are seriously considering Shiiine on for next year. Is it butlins and half board like InCider is? Or room only? And I belive next year has a new line up so Dee and Digger will be going?

I sssooo want to go to Shiine one weekend, but won;t be next year as that clashes with Elton in Liverpool (already), so its pencilled in for 2021 .... which is ridiculous. Its Butlins Minehead, and choice of no food, breaky only or half board ... i dithered about this year literally until a few days before , and then spent the weekend wishing I was there :-(

Anyway back on the good ole mainland tomorrow , got a couple of gigs (Essex and Brighton) and a rather posh meal in the big smoke for a big birthday on Saturday ... just got to pack now :-)

9 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

I sssooo want to go to Shiine one weekend, but won;t be next year as that clashes with Elton in Liverpool (already), so its pencilled in for 2021 .... which is ridiculous. Its Butlins Minehead, and choice of no food, breaky only or half board ... i dithered about this year literally until a few days before , and then spent the weekend wishing I was there ?

Anyway back on the good ole mainland tomorrow , got a couple of gigs (Essex and Brighton) and a rather posh meal in the big smoke for a big birthday on Saturday ... just got to pack now ?

Who you seeing in Brighton FF?

2 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

So was there only east and b&w showground this year? 

Yep.. I've started a new thread about it... Its quite funny the posts lol.. I started it in the morning.. Spent the day with baby Eliza and turned on again in the evening and it was up to page Flipping 5.. Bit harsh taking that ground away from the caravans etc.. I know some people who have been camping there for years... Imo they could have found a new patch of grass there making enough money out of it.. 

Sorry.. So in a rush didn't ask how everyone was.. I hope you are all good... Big love one and all. G

Edited by guypjfreak

Worship weather in Leeds today. I need to see if work will allow me to work from the Equator until the sun comes back.

Beer evening tomorrow with small Leeds' breweries and Erland Cooper on Sunday, so it'll be a good weekend.

What's everyone else for planned?

12 hours ago, noplacelikehome said:

Yep west is no more - now more pre erected camping. We always went east anyway so no big issue for us other than lots more trying. Are you staying chez H and yeti again next year?

Ooof,  yeah, as Guy said, it's a bit unfair on those that have always gone to West. I know a few of those too. I have no idea what's happening next year Dotty. I'm hoping for a volunteering place which would mean getting there early, driving, and staying in the workers field. All my options are open until nearer the time, so I'll probably not be staying with them. They got East quiet this time so H is well happy. 

11 hours ago, carlosj said:

Just would like June to hurry up now.

Oh I wouldn't, that would mean bypassing other fests and a gig I have lined up. The winter is blooming horrible mind! Someone put up an inspirational quote (that I'd normally scroll past) and it was quite apt. Life is not a book. You cannot skip chapters. It's important to live through the mundane to fully appreciate the good.

It'll be here soon enough Carol.

• Like 1