NFR NFC for 2020

deebeedoobee

Morning all , hope everyone well now the darkness and rain has set in ... Im not one for winter months but lets hope for some Glastonbury news over the next couple of days to keep me / us going :) ..... life can be rough at times in fact it can be an absolute bastard but we all seem to have a great ability as humans to bounce back ... ( sometimes with a little help ) love to all on here that are struggling at the moment ....... in crazy fool news I have a bit of an issue with a swimming pool stalker,  who says the gym is good for you ? :) im having to resort to telling her today that im married with kids after a couple of attempts to get hold of me on social media ... its a pain as i swim 3 days a week and she seems to be always there ...any thoughts on this might be useful ?

cheers all ... have a good weekend x

12 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Morning all , hope everyone well now the darkness and rain has set in ... Im not one for winter months but lets hope for some Glastonbury news over the next couple of days to keep me / us going :) ..... life can be rough at times in fact it can be an absolute bastard but we all seem to have a great ability as humans to bounce back ... ( sometimes with a little help ) love to all on here that are struggling at the moment ....... in crazy fool news I have a bit of an issue with a swimming pool stalker,  who says the gym is good for you ? :) im having to resort to telling her today that im married with kids after a couple of attempts to get hold of me on social media ... its a pain as i swim 3 days a week and she seems to be always there ...any thoughts on this might be useful ?

cheers all ... have a good weekend x

https://metro.co.uk/2009/02/09/rob-pattinson-bores-own-stalker-438497/ 

1 minute ago, Curlygirl said:

I'm now confused @crazyfool1. Weren't you looking for your soul mate not long ago? I had no idea you were married. Or is that a lie to get her off your back? If it's the second, why don't you just tell her you're not interested? 

I was yes ... but think she's not the one ... Im not and yes you are right thats a better approach :) i was over complicating things and trying not to be harsh 

26 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I was yes ... but think she's not the one ... Im not and yes you are right thats a better approach :) i was over complicating things and trying not to be harsh 

A man that builds a fully lit miniature Pyramid Stage to wear on his head thinks he may be over complicating things.... ??

I was going to offer some stalker related advice but cant add anything to @Curlygirlcomments..

But in reality i was just looking for the opportunity to aim my 1,000th post on you @crazyfool1... a man that epitomises the obsession with GF that is shared by so many on here. Your willingness to help others is admirable. Your selfless promotion a certain up and coming  West Country band is unwavering (When they get a slot on the farm you would warrant entrance as 'band crew' btw). Your services to the LED industry has been relentless (You truly are destined to see your name in lights...)...

I wish your well with your quest for a ticket to next years bash... Someone on here is bound to come good for you...  If i have my own good fortune in the resale i will definitely seek you out and share a beer..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

A man that builds a fully lit miniature Pyramid Stage to wear on his head thinks he may be over complicating things.... ??

I was going to offer some stalker related advice but cant add anything to @Curlygirlcomments..

But in reality i was just looking for the opportunity to aim my 1,000th post on you @crazyfool1... a man that epitomises the obsession with GF that is shared by so many on here. Your willingness to help others is admirable. Your selfless promotion a certain up and coming  West Country band is unwavering (When they get a slot on the farm you would warrant entrance as 'band crew' btw). Your services to the LED industry has been relentless (You truly are destined to see your name in lights...)...

I wish your well with your quest for a ticket to next years bash... Someone on here is bound to come good for you...  If i have my own good fortune in the resale i will definitely seek you out and share a beer..

wow thankyou so much :) ... I hope you have joined the resale spreadsheet ... I would love to share a beer with you .... and here's to the next 1000 posts and beyond ... Ive actually ordered a couple of light panels today for some advertising / charity holding boards for the pyramid  so the led industry aren't suffering as yet .... the band in question didnt get any roady slots for john peel last time so will have to hope for a bigger slot for them :) cheers again 

Good morning everyone 

How the devil are we?

It's a day to dig out our canoe here in Pilton. With the wind and wet stuff you might see me scooting across the front of the pyramid followed by flying worthy cows.

So last night I saw my 452th band/act of 2019. Actually I saw 5 acts but the one that caught my eye was Sam Evans. Local lad ( well Midsomer,  but we can forgive him cos he's quite handy at counting to 12). Check him out on Spotibook or facegram or the like. 

Right time to find 4 wellies and a  sowester for Big Dog. He's such a wimp and will probably refuse to step out. He's got a bladder the size of a beachball when winter comes round.

Happy Saturday everyone, I hope you all have a fab day whatever you choose to do. 

Love Deebeedoobeedoobeedoo

Founder of the PPP

• Upvote 1

Good morning!

It’s a bit Manchestery down south, yes! I was in Manchester last weekend and I’m sure it wasn’t this bad! 

Good luck with Big Dog, Dee ?

I’m contemplating what to wear tonight, hallowe’en/friends birthday outing to the pub so dressing up is in order. Watch this space! 

Have a splendid Saturday, gang! 

Artnoon. I'm at graft but come out for an hour. Managed to catch the final, RSA deserved that win. We were terrible. Currently sitting in my car listening to the Flaming Lips with a massive grin on my face. I'm buzzing for next years festival season... even tho I'm cutting down. Quality over quantity next year!

I've got semi busy November lined up, but it is all centred around the middle of the month. 

In the space of eight days I've got tickets for: Heavy Lungs, Fontaines DC, Chemical Brothers and Crows, plus a wedding to go to! 

What festivals are you cutting out @Curlygirl

We were discussing our situation today. Obviously, we are resale dependent. I have one friend who won't go back to Boomtown and I can't do Bearded Theory. Green Man is a possibility but we're considering Sziget in Budapest. Only draw back is it's cheaper to book now, and we all want to keep our eggs in Glastonbury's basket!

2 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

I've got semi busy November lined up, but it is all centred around the middle of the month. 

In the space of eight days I've got tickets for: Heavy Lungs, Fontaines DC, Chemical Brothers and Crows, plus a wedding to go to! 

What festivals are you cutting out @Curlygirl

We were discussing our situation today. Obviously, we are resale dependent. I have one friend who won't go back to Boomtown and I can't do Bearded Theory. Green Man is a possibility but we're considering Sziget in Budapest. Only draw back is it's cheaper to book now, and we all want to keep our eggs in Glastonbury's basket!

It is a gamble. If you book one of those festivals, Blue Dot should still have tickets if you don't get tickets in April. If I had leave, I'd book all 3.

Just now, carlosj said:

It is a gamble. If you book one of those festivals, Blue Dot should still have tickets if you don't get tickets in April. If I had leave, I'd book all 3.

I can't do the three as it would mean leaving my kids for too long, especially is I got Glastonbury. Bearded Theory I can't get the leave for but I'm off over summer anyway. Sziget, if I go there, would be on its own as it's a week plus travel costs.

Boomtown didn't sell out last year and with the increase it would take a huge announcement to sell out this year. Green Man will sell out, but my kids could come with me to that I imagine on a Settlers Pass. Blue Dot isn't too far from Liverpool to be fair, that is one I considered and then forgot about.

Hopefully, the ballot sees me right this week and I'll know what to do. 

Cheers @carlosj - I thought you'd be asleep a la baby Eliza above! ?

9 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Cheers @carlosj - I thought you'd be asleep a la baby Eliza above! ?

Ha ha, after a load of DIY this weekend, I thought I'd get some chill time with a cider and series 3 of Goliath, but yes, it wasn't long...

Good luck in the ballot!

So I didn't get tickets in the ballot, which is beyond disappointing. So I'm going to ignore that fact, and tell you about the bizzare nature of an incident today. 

So, at lunch time I had to go and pick something up. On my way back, a pug ran in front of my car - I didn't hit it, I slowed to a stop. The dog was nowhere to be seen, I waited for a few minutes for it to appear but it didn't. Confused I got out the car - no dog. I walked round the car - no dog. As I approached the drivers side, two paws appeared. The dog had crawled under the car when I was stopped. It scurried out and jumped into the car. It then proceeded to eat my lunch I had waiting on the passenger seat! The cheeky so and so.

The story continues but I'll end it there with photographic evidence! 

IMG_20191104_130221756.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 11/4/2019 at 10:41 PM, vintagelaureate said:

So I didn't get tickets in the ballot, which is beyond disappointing. So I'm going to ignore that fact, and tell you about the bizzare nature of an incident today. 

So, at lunch time I had to go and pick something up. On my way back, a pug ran in front of my car - I didn't hit it, I slowed to a stop. The dog was nowhere to be seen, I waited for a few minutes for it to appear but it didn't. Confused I got out the car - no dog. I walked round the car - no dog. As I approached the drivers side, two paws appeared. The dog had crawled under the car when I was stopped. It scurried out and jumped into the car. It then proceeded to eat my lunch I had waiting on the passenger seat! The cheeky so and so.

so how does it continue ?  do we have it in poem version ? :) 

On 11/4/2019 at 10:41 PM, vintagelaureate said:

Aw that's a heartwarming story of how a little pug got a bit to eat. One of my dogs is having a tough time. She's terrified of fireworks and her fear seems to get worse each year. We've been having lots of cuddles which is not at all like her as she isn't a cuddler. Luckily the other one doesn't give a monkeys but I'm really hoping that we've seen the end of them now as we can't book gigs for the first half of November as a result. 

Our next booked gig at the moment is BC Camplight although I got a 2 for 1 offer on Feeder tickets the other day and was really quite tempted. 

On 11/6/2019 at 3:59 PM, gigpusher said:

Aw that's a heartwarming story of how a little pug got a bit to eat. One of my dogs is having a tough time. She's terrified of fireworks and her fear seems to get worse each year. We've been having lots of cuddles which is not at all like her as she isn't a cuddler. Luckily the other one doesn't give a monkeys but I'm really hoping that we've seen the end of them now as we can't book gigs for the first half of November as a result. 

Our next booked gig at the moment is BC Camplight although I got a 2 for 1 offer on Feeder tickets the other day and was really quite tempted. 

I'd recommend the Feeder gig. Saw them last year and really enjoyed their set.

So happy Friday kids. About to finish work then head to the pub for a Friday sharpener on the way home. Hope everyone has a good one!

4 hours ago, Quark said:

I'd recommend the Feeder gig. Saw them last year and really enjoyed their set.

So happy Friday kids. About to finish work then head to the pub for a Friday sharpener on the way home. Hope everyone has a good one!

Yes I've seen them live before. I dithered too long and missed out on the 2 for 1. Bit hard to make plans with fireworks still going off every day. Poor Nuala is so terrified. We can't really leave her. 

14 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Yes I've seen them live before. I dithered too long and missed out on the 2 for 1. Bit hard to make plans with fireworks still going off every day. Poor Nuala is so terrified. We can't really leave her. 

Ah boo. Nuala, not so much the gig :(

Our two cats really aren't fans, but they've not been too bad this year. One hides under the bed, and the other managed to squeeze into a gap behind the sofa we didn't even know existed!

Morning 

Been emotionally draining... Seen off a good friend.. He had his wish ov a last load out.. And a custom made coffin made by VOID.. So if you have ever danced next to the a VOID RIG you've danced with my mate.. 

Thanks for your support and thanks Dee for your message it meant alot to those who go glastonbury.. 

As he used to say and what was on the coffin 

Peace tranquility..........

and shit man 

74805413_10156454863227073_4314925609592553472_o.jpg

74795238_1373052369529317_2296028613805342720_n.jpg

74609477_10221190005199477_2327006645248327680_n.jpg

• Upvote 1