NFR NFC for 2020

deebeedoobee

39 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Crikey CG, you're becoming a fixture in that courtroom, are you giving evidence again or just in the audience (not sure that's the right word). It's always good to have your mum at your side. 

Is that a new definition of the word may - one that means will. ?

Definitely will!!!  no evidence tomorrow. It’s for sentencing so I will be in the public gallery, no doubt with loads of press.  Hopefully I won’t get kicked out this time ? I was shaking my head at the defence closing argument last time and the judge asked me to leave so I wouldn’t influence the jury. He did us a favour tho as the jury couldn’t see me so he just emphasised the fact I disagreed. We won ?

8 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Definitely will!!!  no evidence tomorrow. It’s for sentencing so I will be in the public gallery, no doubt with loads of press.  Hopefully I won’t get kicked out this time ? I was shaking my head at the defence closing argument last time and the judge asked me to leave so I wouldn’t influence the jury. He did us a favour tho as the jury couldn’t see me so he just emphasised the fact I disagreed. We won ?

Sounds like a Netflix show, but I know the reality is different.

Evening. Where has the weekend gone? Friday's result in court was guilty and she got sent down. I was at work Saturday then got very very drunk Saturday night. Yesterday was spent doing much of nothing, and today I have spent 6 hours transferring from apple to Samsung. I'm quite proud of myself being the technophobe I am! I just met a glasto buddy in the shop so we had a little chat which cheered me up no end. Hope you're all ok? 

@lucyginger my mum has taken up dress making since her retirement, she just made a beautiful cable knit jumper which actually wasn't wool, it was material that looked like it. She didn't even have a pattern, just went off a jumper she has. I was well impressed. Well done you on 'making' a frock. 

Belated happy 50th to sharon @guypjfreak

Hi @Curlygirl it's good that the whole court thing is over, very stressful even when it's not you up in front of the beak. 

@guypjfreak Happy Birthday to Sharon - it was lovely meeting her at Glasto before you had to rush off for Years & Years I think it was. 

@lucyginger well done on the dress, it's always good to learn practical skills.

My mother was a great knitter, sadly her eyesight has deteriorated and she can no longer see well enough to do any, I remember as a child having to hold skeins of wool while she rolled it into balls. When I was young and hip - many moons ago - she knitted me a wonderful long multi coloured scarf that I could wrap around my neck twice and would still reach my knees - think Tom Baker as Dr Who, believe me that was fashionable at the time. 

Making clothes sounds great, I managed to sew a new zip on my festival bag, in the shade looking up at the ribbon tower in June, and a water bottle bag but they all look a bit like Frankenstein's face with the stitching...

Hey old sons 

I've been reading though the guess the line up thread.. 

What is it with some people.. They say the same bands every year PF, LZ, FM,CP, all of which apart from CP definitely will not play we know this CP Maybe cos Mr E loves them but the rest you might as well say oasis or even Prince no fuck it ELVIS will play in 2020 

It is just funny how people always think those bands will play.. There's other bands that keep coming up but it's ALWAYS or nearly always those first 3 band.. 

Mad I say mad I mean even I've given up on PJ playing lol 

Bugger 

Thats all.