NFR NFC for 2020

deebeedoobee

1 minute ago, Curlygirl said:

No F@cking ra:n, no f@cking compromise. Basically no talk of the wet stuff and lots of praying to the weather Gods and making sacrifices.Or just plain talking bollox ☺️

For some reason I thought it was 'Not festival related, no festival content'!

Thanks ☺️

1 minute ago, Funkyfairy! said:

How am I so nervous about tonight , my heart is thumping. I'm picking Mum up from the aiport, then sitiing her of the sofa with her pad and tell her to scream if she sees the ticket page - its one extra laptop hitting the server. Good luck !

I actually feel like I'm getting palpitations in my chest and throat. my mate sat next to me chain smoking isn't helping!

1 hour ago, Curlygirl said:

I actually feel like I'm getting palpitations in my chest and throat. my mate sat next to me chain smoking isn't helping!

I shall go out for a second run. Helps forget the nerves as I can’t shift my fat carcass around the farm and worry at the same time. Maybe my sweating on the sacred fields will bring us luck ?. Plus it’s heavy drippy stuff out there just now so I can take one for the team. Watch out cows here I come?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

I shall go out for a second run. Helps forget the nerves as I can’t shift my fat carcass around the farm and worry at the same time. Maybe my sweating on the sacred fields will bring us luck ?. Plus it’s heavy drippy stuff out there just now so I can take one for the team. Watch out cows here I come?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️

Thanx for the sacrifices made Dee ? I have your mates down to try for after I have mine tonight. I hope we can get them back to the farm.

49 minutes ago, Sundance said:

I'm sat at work clock watching feeling sick and fidgeting! Glad I'm not alone! Best of luck for this evening x

I could not cope with being at work so well done you! I always take this week off work as I can't concentrate. Good luck to you too Sundance... and apt name for this thread ☺️

Damage report kids?

Got 3 out of reading on Wednesday, absolutely buzzing. My mate went to his first one last year and got completely hooked but didn't get there until late Thursday. Get to show him all the joys of a Wednesday bimble this time!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, deebeedoobee said:

Guy got his. Curly girl and her mate got one and that was it.

That's some positive news. Great news for you too @Quark.

I'm absolutely terrified for Sunday. It is going to be carnage - it's going to inside 30 minutes isn't it.

I saw a few people on twitter giving up after 5/10 minutes though.

Edited by vintagelaureate