NFR NFC for 2020

deebeedoobee

16 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Hey Folks. I had a wonderful walk around the farm yesterday. I was so lovely to see it again out of festival season! And a good old catch up with the piltonites  ^_^. The laptop has now been updated and all details for tomorrow are in Notepad++. Surprisingly I'm not as nervous as usual. 

How lovely seeing the special fields again- did the weather hold ? How were the cows ?

11 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

OK techy folk, how do I delete/change the footnote on my posts? This bit.... 

Live each day as if it's the last.

Glastonbury '10, '11, '13, '14, '15, '16, 17'

Larmer Tree '15

Kendal '15, '16, '17, '18

Click the dropdown arrow beside your name and avatar in the top right corner of the webpage.

Then click Account Settings

On the right hand side, you can click Signature and edit/delete from there ☺️

7 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

How lovely seeing the special fields again- did the weather hold ? How were the cows ?

The weather was mostly good but Simon and I did get a soaking. Already we’re working on appeasing the weather gods ? the coos were just lovely. We leant on a barrier and watched them for a while like a proud farmer watching his stock ?

F34407EE-48A7-424B-8152-55786EDA609C.jpeg

55 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

The weather was mostly good but Simon and I did get a soaking. Already we’re working on appeasing the weather gods ? the coos were just lovely. We leant on a barrier and watched them for a while like a proud farmer watching his stock ?

Aww thank you , I love the cows and thank you for taking one for the team for the weather gods x

4 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Aww thank you , I love the cows and thank you for taking one for the team for the weather gods x

I know, I do too. The stone circle was fenced off but we got around most of the farm ok. I even saw red barn and Joe Rush's workshop this time round. 

10 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

I know, I do too. The stone circle was fenced off but we got around most of the farm ok. I even saw red barn and Joe Rush's workshop this time round. 

Aww the workshop is superb isn;t it, and the pile of bins ? You did a lot, I love love love the farm out of season - special times x

15 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Morning. I'm as ready as I'll ever be! How are you all doing?

ready to rock and roll ... might go for a swim and sauna later to ease the nerves .... it's odd that ive ended up with Thursday and Sunday off when I rejoined asda ... Priorites :) .... all the best to everyone the sun is even starting to break through 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

ready to rock and roll ... might go for a swim and sauna later to ease the nerves .... it's odd that ive ended up with Thursday and Sunday off when I rejoined asda ... Priorites :) .... all the best to everyone the sun is even starting to break through 

The nerves are starting to kick in here like, and it's not being helped by the hints and tips thread! My mum has kindly offered to help so I have tried to explain to her the process. She's been messaging for the last two hours with questions. She's driving me potty bless her ?

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Oii that's my cider lol.. 

Hope all is well with everyone. 1andahalf days off from grandchildren... Ooo I love em but no art done for nearly 3 weeks.. Psysio today at 3.. Did a little art yesterday after finding a water leak in van and whilst trying to fix it broke it completely.. Awaiting parts so more art today then more pain at 3....

I DO love the physio people but they do love pain lol. 

1 minute ago, Curlygirl said:

The nerves are starting to kick in here like, and it's not being helped by the hints and tips thread! My mum has kindly offered to help so I have tried to explain to her the process. She's been messaging for the last two hours with questions. She's driving me potty bless her ?

I did ask my dad a while back and he's quite savvy ...but explaining and explaining can be frustrating .... you have plenty of other help though ? 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

I did ask my dad a while back and he's quite savvy ...but explaining and explaining can be frustrating .... you have plenty of other help though ? 

It's even more frustrating when you're not all that tech savvy yourself so explaining isn't easy. Yes i have help thank you... i'm very lucky to have an army of helpers. 

Just now, Curlygirl said:

To you too Mark! 5 hours to go!

Are the NFR Group details on FB?  Haven't been on there for at least 6 months so I'm completely out of the loop.

I'm trying for a couple of groups of friends as well as us, but if we get sorted I'll jump in and help the gang

1 minute ago, Quark said:

Are the NFR Group details on FB?  Haven't been on there for at least 6 months so I'm completely out of the loop.

I'm trying for a couple of groups of friends as well as us, but if we get sorted I'll jump in and help the gang

Yeah they're all on there dude. It's the pinned post. Cheers x