NFR NFC for 2020

deebeedoobee

21 minutes ago, noplacelikehome said:

All efforts on t day prep and a few gigs lined up Kate Tempest, Frank Turner and Michael Kiwanuka already booked and looking for more to keep the non summer blues away. Anyone else got anything on the horizon?

I only have Imperial Leisure in December, then InCider festival in February. I'm trying to not spend a load of money that I don't have! Hope the cold buggers off soon Dotty.

56 minutes ago, noplacelikehome said:

a bit overcast here in Manchester (as per), also don't like this non sunny stuff,  my first autumn cold making me feel rubbish and meant I missed out on going to see Eels on Sunday night as I felt dreadful - Mr D went and said they were really good,  gutted I didn't go. All efforts on t day prep and a few gigs lined up Kate Tempest, Frank Turner and Michael Kiwanuka already booked and looking for more to keep the non summer blues away. Anyone else got anything on the horizon?

Aww hope you're feeling better soon.

We have our last festival of the summer on Friday, Mucky Weekender.  Then Fountaines DC, Dub Pistols,  a few open Mic nights and band nights in Pilton with the boss ( Michael E) before Xmas.

Maybe Henge and Vetiver as well.

Then festivals start again in Feb with No Future Punk, Glastonbury Calling and Shindig all before the village fete. 

Sure to be a few more gigs too but we'll see what pops up.

16 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Aww hope you're feeling better soon.

We have our last festival of the summer on Friday, Mucky Weekender.  Then Fountaines DC, Dub Pistols,  a few open Mic nights and band nights in Pilton with the boss ( Michael E) before Xmas.

Maybe Henge and Vetiver as well.

Then festivals start again in Feb with No Future Punk, Glastonbury Calling and Shindig all before the village fete. 

Sure to be a few more gigs too but we'll see what pops up.

Mucky weekender looks a good line up , have fun

Are you guys not doing Shine weekend this year ?

19 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

Ooh I'm going to Shiiine! Dee, any tips? I'm going with some Glastonbury mates so will be fun whatever :) 

I still really want to go, as its a big boirthday the weekend after, but only get baclk from holiday on the Monday before it so not ideal timing, but the line up looks amazing

10 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

I still really want to go, as its a big boirthday the weekend after, but only get baclk from holiday on the Monday before it so not ideal timing, but the line up looks amazing

I’m sure you could get yourself turned around in time for Shiiine. You just need to be organised. Life is for living FF.... get yourself there pet. 

16 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

I’m sure you could get yourself turned around in time for Shiiine. You just need to be organised. Life is for living FF.... get yourself there pet. 

I could (you know me ), its the mates we want to go with who are more hesitant :-) , and me being me I am trying to find something to do that'll pease everyone (and failing miserably)

41 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Will fill you in with the info when we see you in October. It's a fun weekend. 

Thanks! 

35 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

23 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

YES! Come!!!! :)

1 hour ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Go! There's no camping stuff to sort. No wellies or wet gear. Just pack shreddies and wallet.  Done. Everything else can be got.  Simples.

@deebeedoobee you and digger are an inspiration - need my kids to grow up so we can start gigging again  at the rate we used to before they came along (although we never got quite to your giddy heights!) @lucyginger and @Funkyfairy! Shiine looks like lots of fun will try to do it one year

Well what a wonderful day I’ve had. The sun has shone. Lovely walk to the seafront, Indian restaurant for lunch, walk back then decluttered all of the festival stuff into the loft. My mate even helped me transform my festival room with new curtains, lampshade, lamps, bedding and ornaments. I finally have a spare room to be proud of. Now sat watching trashy tv a very happy lass. Hope you’ve all had good days too x

• Upvote 2