NFR NFC for 2020

deebeedoobee

What an absolutely gorgeous day to start the weekend :) Today ive just noticed is my 8 year anniversary of being diagnosed with type 1 diabetes ... so 11,680 injections and probably quite a few more blood  sugar pin pricks I'm none the worse for it .... a viewing on my flat today which could be positive just waiting for feedback from estate agent ... anyway look forward to having a garden to sit in in the evening sun .....have a cracker everyone 

Well that's a bloody hard week done. 

Baby Ruby is now 7.. Yep where did that time go.. 

Baby Evie is getting to know us now ready for December when we'll have her week days.. I call her hotdog cos I sing the Disney song hotdog and she laughs her head off.. 

And gorgeous baby Eliza well here's some good news she's learned to hand things to you and get then given back.. Still no blinking, no swallowing all the cerabal palsey stuff and very weak... So like baby Evie who's about 2 months younger can sit and says dog but baby Eliza can't do anything like that.. We have to keep thinking that she's only 8 month in real terms and brain damaged BUT BUT SHE'S FUCKING GETTING THERE.. Where we don't know yet but we'll be there.. 

Oo and my dad has finished 5 weeks ov 5 days a week of radio pheropy and he even rang the bell.. So well proud.. 

Been to pain clinic and been given some things to try and cut the hedge cos I couldn't afford to get someone to do it so now I'm in agony.. Morphine in about half hour 

And tomorrow in in a field with a FEW friends for a bbq,, a few drinks in a POSH pub and a few ciders AND then LADY Ruby's birthday disco on Sunday.. 

There 

Thats my life in a week sort of. 

Have a lovely weekend everyone I'm actually looking forward to chilling with my friends... Apart from the posh pub.. Lol 

Gxxxxxxxxxx

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/9/2019 at 10:12 PM, vintagelaureate said:

I've heard lots of good things about Bristol @Funkyfairy!. It's somewhere I plan on visiting next time I'm passing through. 

Sounds like you've had a great summer @Curlygirl. I really want to do Bearded Theory but I won't be able to get the time off work, especially if successful on T-Day. Green Man is another one I'd like to do next year too. 

I've not got much lined up over autumn / winter - bar a very busy week or so! In the space of four days I've got tickets for Fontaines DC, Chemical Brothers and Crows, plus a wedding to go to! I don't know how that happened and I don't think my wife is best pleased! I'm tempted to add Heavy Lungs (if you like IDLES check them out - lead singer is Danny Nedelko) a few days before hand but it might go down like a lead balloon. I've got IDLES in December too, then a barren wasteland musically till next February! 

Good job the kids keep me busy enough! ?

It's not you marrying bigamously is it?? I didn't realsie the reference but heard them today on the radio, very good.

Evening all, not been around for much commenting lately but back with more time and music now. Saw Mark Mulcahey last Sunday, very good,  missed out on Elbow doing an album release in Leeds, and looking forward to a family day out tomorrow, long time since we've all been together and available.

17 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

She was! Only I was the worst one! First time we've had a babysitter in 4.5 years! 

If thats the only time you had a babysitter in 4.5 years then much staggering is to be applauded from both of you,,,, hope yourre not still in 'trouble'.. I too was at a wedding on Saturday, which meant I had to put on shoes that didn;t resemble trainers or DM's - as a result I had blisters within 2 hours, kicked off my shoes and spent the rest of the day/night in bare feet, inclduing getting the bus home and walking up the cobbles street from the bus stop. Back in trainers today but the whole of the underneath of my feet are ssooooo sore, and I feel as if I am walking on glass !

Twas an excellent day though and I danced my tooties off (literally)

Have a great week everyone x

On 9/15/2019 at 4:26 PM, vintagelaureate said:

If that was the case @carlosj I'd understand why she'd be unhappy. 

I'm in the bad books today as we went to a wedding today and I was little worse for wear... to say the least.

I had 1 beer and with a cold that was enough to make me snore all night. So I was then in the bad books...

a bit overcast here in Manchester (as per), also don't like this non sunny stuff,  my first autumn cold making me feel rubbish and meant I missed out on going to see Eels on Sunday night as I felt dreadful - Mr D went and said they were really good,  gutted I didn't go. All efforts on t day prep and a few gigs lined up Kate Tempest, Frank Turner and Michael Kiwanuka already booked and looking for more to keep the non summer blues away. Anyone else got anything on the horizon?