NFR NFC for 2020

deebeedoobee

Just now, Curlygirl said:

I like @Quark Thanx 

Assumed they'd be on spotify, but I listen to them on Deezer so was more of a guess! :lol:

They got a crowd of about 50 people going mid afternoon at a tiny fest in Guildford, for 2 guys behind the decks they work a crowd really well.  Either way, enjoy Kendal!

Just now, Quark said:

Assumed they'd be on spotify, but I listen to them on Deezer so was more of a guess! :lol:

They got a crowd of about 50 people going mid afternoon at a tiny fest in Guildford, for 2 guys behind the decks they work a crowd really well.  Either way, enjoy Kendal!

Thanx mate, I’m looking forward to it 

On 7/16/2019 at 3:11 PM, Quark said:

Aye, saw KOG on West Holts the year they were in the Emerging Talent Competition. 2016? or 2015? It was the year Declan Mckenna won. They were bloody good fun!

That was 2015 - Saw them in the Bimble Inn - best fun I think I have ever had in there - was a hot day and the entire place was up and dancing in the middle of the afternoon :) @Curlygirl

3 hours ago, pauladam said:

That was 2015 - Saw them in the Bimble Inn - best fun I think I have ever had in there - was a hot day and the entire place was up and dancing in the middle of the afternoon :) @Curlygirl

I’ve just YouTubed them, they look good fun! I hope I get to see them. I have no idea if the running order on Thursday

edited, they’re on when Gomez is on so I’ll probably go to see K.O.G. Thanks for the heads up. 

Edited by Curlygirl
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Well this week is sorting out the van and getting it ready for camp bestival.. Woo 

Boring but that's about it 

Thats all folks 

Nice, you off with the grandkids Guy?  How they all doing now, all good I hope? :)

After putting the 10 man tent down on my own on Saturday, I got home in time to discover a local free festival. Mates were called and we’ve had a very drunken weekend. Some of the music was that bad it was funny but hey, friends, wine and sunshine is what it’s all about. I now need to unpack from camping, and get sorted for Kendal. 

Have heaps of fun @guypjfreak

25 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

After putting the 10 man tent down on my own on Saturday, I got home in time to discover a local free festival. Mates were called and we’ve had a very drunken weekend. Some of the music was that bad it was funny but hey, friends, wine and sunshine is what it’s all about. I now need to unpack from camping, and get sorted for Kendal. 

Sounds like a perfect weekend (well apart form putting a 10 man tent down by yourself ) - that must be some tent

When is Kendal - line up looks great :-)

Just now, Funkyfairy! said:

Sounds like a perfect weekend (well apart form putting a 10 man tent down by yourself ) - that must be some tent

When is Kendal - line up looks great ?

It’s on Thursday sweet. I’m very much looking forward to. I wish I’d done a bit more prep though as I haven’t discovered any new bands yet. I’ve had a few suggestions and going through the line up now 

1 hour ago, Curlygirl said:

10 man - surely that's a marquee.

Enjoy Kendal.

2 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

When is Kendal - line up looks great ?

We can tell when it is in this part of the world, as it lashes it down all week in the run up!

43 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

We can tell when it is in this part of the world, as it lashes it down all week in the run up!

Oh no!! Has it been? I’ve had glorious weather this week. 

1 hour ago, Losing my hair said:

10 man - surely that's a marquee.

Enjoy Kendal.

It felt like it putting it down on my own!! It’s a Hi Gear Kalihari 10 with a porch. My arms hurt from pulling the legs out of the baked ground ?. And thanx, I fully intend to. 

48 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

It felt like it putting it down on my own!! It’s a Hi Gear Kalihari 10 with a porch. My arms hurt from pulling the legs out of the baked ground ?. And thanx, I fully intend to. 

With a quick look, I’d say:

Idles for shouty men

Dream Wife for shouty girls

Goldie lookin chain for piss taking welsh men. Legends!

Reverend and the makers are always good fun.

have fun anyway. 

57 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

I'm not sure what the weather was like at the site, but we've had biblical conditions the last couple of days, with more forecast for this week, in between temperatures getting towards 30.

1 hour ago, deebeedoobee said:

With a quick look, I’d say:

Idles for shouty men

Dream Wife for shouty girls

Goldie lookin chain for piss taking welsh men. Legends!

Reverend and the makers are always good fun.

have fun anyway. 

Already planned on 3 but I’ll look at dream wife. Thanx 

1 hour ago, fatyeti24 said:

I'm not sure what the weather was like at the site, but we've had biblical conditions the last couple of days, with more forecast for this week, in between temperatures getting towards 30.

Gavsweathervids has done a Kendal forecast. He says biblical thunder storms Thursday night/Friday morning then maybe showers the rest of the time. There’s another forecast due on Wednesday. 

Soz been buzy sorting van out.. 

Thanks 

Well baby/lady Ruby is just fine although she's finding friendship can be a minefield..... We've all been there...... But she's growing up lovely and I'm looking forward to this weekend.. 

Baby Evie is a bit of a lump.. She is just about shuffling on her bum now.. Loves her food but its a bit of a nightmare cos she can't have dairy.. We had her the other night and she was great.. 

Baby Eliza... Well she's a bit special.. She's a year old on Mon so we're celebrating at camp bestival.. Its been an absolute crazy year.. She is learning things but compared to baby Evie who's 2 months younger it's mad to see how far behind she is BUT BUT you have to remember that baby Eliza died 3 times and wasn't really here for up to 3 months so we just see that. 

We still don't know if she will walk, talk or blink but she smiles...... She can see but not great BUT she sees you ,, she can hear from one ear BUT she hears you if you phone.. 

All in all we've 3 lovely girls all different and all top of the range old sons.. 

I'm just gonna say a big thank you to vinaigrette for the support he's given me this year and that goes to all you nut cases 

Peace and tea..... Yes tea.. 

Guy 

Ps 

Don't worry to much me and wife have 32l homemade blackberry cider for boomtown lol.... Plus a few other weird drinks tboot lol 

Gxxxx

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Thanks 

Well baby/lady Ruby is just fine although she's finding friendship can be a minefield..... We've all been there...... But she's growing up lovely and I'm looking forward to this weekend.. 

Baby Evie is a bit of a lump.. She is just about shuffling on her bum now.. Loves her food but its a bit of a nightmare cos she can't have dairy.. We had her the other night and she was great.. 

Baby Eliza... Well she's a bit special.. She's a year old on Mon so we're celebrating at camp bestival.. Its been an absolute crazy year.. She is learning things but compared to baby Evie who's 2 months younger it's mad to see how far behind she is BUT BUT you have to remember that baby Eliza died 3 times and wasn't really here for up to 3 months so we just see that. 

We still don't know if she will walk, talk or blink but she smiles...... She can see but not great BUT she sees you ,, she can hear from one ear BUT she hears you if you phone.. 

All in all we've 3 lovely girls all different and all top of the range old sons.. 

I'm just gonna say a big thank you to vinaigrette for the support he's given me this year and that goes to all you nut cases 

Guy 

Ps 

Don't worry to much me and wife have 32l homemade blackberry cider for boomtown lol.... Plus a few other weird drinks tboot lol 

Gxxxx

@vintagelaureate

so you see this ... haven't seen you on the forums for a bit ? hope all is well ?

11 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Thanks 

Guy 

Ps 

Gxxxx

Great update, thank you! Glad everyone is doing well :)

Didnt know you were Boomtowning! See you there!!!! 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Thanks 

Guy 

Ps 

Gxxxx

After everything over the last year that's great to hear pal. Happy days.  And enjoy the cider! :D

• Upvote 1

hello all! @guypjfreak we are off to Camp Bestival with the kids in the van as well! hopefully see you there - would be lovely to share a cider and meet your lovely grandkids.  Been crazy busy since G so not been on much, also a bit flat after having such a good festival only been able to start watching the iplayer footage over the last week or so as couldn't face it.  However next fest is within touching distance hurrah! Hope all you other nutters are ok and enjoying the sunshine xx

6 hours ago, noplacelikehome said:

hello all! @guypjfreak we are off to Camp Bestival with the kids in the van as well! hopefully see you there - would be lovely to share a cider and meet your lovely grandkids.  Been crazy busy since G so not been on much, also a bit flat after having such a good festival only been able to start watching the iplayer footage over the last week or so as couldn't face it.  However next fest is within touching distance hurrah! Hope all you other nutters are ok and enjoying the sunshine xx

Yea I'll definitely be around.. You can't not find people at CB.. I'll have a purple goaty long hair and from the looks of it a whole tribe lol.. Definitely watching elvana or what ever his name is..... Oo I'll probably have a cider.. No I'll definitely have a cider in a glastonbury cup to keep it cool lol 

• Upvote 1