NFR NFC for 2020

deebeedoobee

Well hello old friend!!! The Weather Gods were very kind to us this year. I actually cannot believe how lucky we were. I just need a dry Kendal Calling now ;)

On 7/7/2019 at 9:37 AM, deebeedoobee said:

I hope you are all flexing those fingers in an “F5” salute. Less than 3 months before the first hurdle.

You just made me be sick in my mouth.

5 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Well hello old friend!!! The Weather Gods were very kind to us this year. I actually cannot believe how lucky we were. I just need a dry Kendal Calling now ;)

You just made me be sick in my mouth.

We are prepared and have been exercising correctly for this day. All will be well.

13 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

We are prepared and have been exercising correctly for this day. All will be well.

We can only try our best. I am very nervous about Tday as I know everyone is, but I'm determined not to stress until at least the week before ;)

Hi all. 

I apologise for the asking but does anyone have a car park sticker that that don't want........ I know.. 

Anyway as disabled your motor doesn't get one... If you don't ask you don't get.. 

Many thanks 

G

17 minutes ago, Harry_W01 said:

So excited for 2020, 2019 was my first year and was absolutely phenomenal. glad to call Glastonbury my first Festival. here's to the same weather for 2020

Glastonbury was my first festival. It was great but it kinda spoils all the others!

Just now, fatyeti24 said:

Glastonbury was my first festival. It was great but it kinda spoils all the others!

Was told I made the right choice choosing Glastonbury as my first! Can't get over the party fever so went out and got tickets to Leeds, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself If I don't get tickets in October, was lucky enough in the coach re-sale this year!!

19 minutes ago, Harry_W01 said:

Was told I made the right choice choosing Glastonbury as my first! Can't get over the party fever so went out and got tickets to Leeds, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself If I don't get tickets in October, was lucky enough in the coach re-sale this year!!

Glasto was also my first festival. We're very lucky. I am also going to Leeds but only on the Friday... There's no way I'm camping there!! Leeds will have a very different vibe to Glastonbury mind.

52 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Hi all. 

I apologise for the asking but does anyone have a car park sticker that that don't want........ I know.. 

Anyway as disabled your motor doesn't get one... If you don't ask you don't get.. 

Many thanks 

G

Fraid not Guy,, I was a coach w*nker ;)

Just now, Curlygirl said:

Glasto was also my first festival. We're very lucky. I am also going to Leeds but only on the Friday... There's no way I'm camping there!! Leeds will have a very different vibe to Glastonbury mind.

I was considering a day ticket at one point, but It makes sense for me to get a train to Leeds on Friday and come back Monday rather than back again Friday. I heard it was a totally different vibe at Leeds, heard everyone is still lovely but theft is a lot worse, hate the whole arena and camping is separate as-well but wouldn't turn down an amazing lineup for that!

1 minute ago, Harry_W01 said:

I was considering a day ticket at one point, but It makes sense for me to get a train to Leeds on Friday and come back Monday rather than back again Friday. I heard it was a totally different vibe at Leeds, heard everyone is still lovely but theft is a lot worse, hate the whole arena and camping is separate as-well but wouldn't turn down an amazing lineup for that!

I do like the line up! I wish Royal Blood were playing Friday too. I mainly going for Foos but I'm also keen to see Frank Carter and a Day to remember.

9 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

9 hours ago, Harry_W01 said:

It has a younger crowd than Glastonbury, and this year, the vibe will be manic. Youngsters will be there dealing in the most addictive substance in the universe. Skittles.

My youngest (the Heisenberg of the confectionery world) is going, at 15. The locals normally celebrate finishing their GCSEs there, but she's ahead of the game.

9 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Fraid not Guy,, I was a coach w*nker ;)

Lolol so was I babe but luckily the bloke was really nice and as Mrs pjfreak didn't have a seat he allowed me to have my ticket.. 

No more fests for me this year as me & Mrs Q are pretty booked up, but I have got a couple of gigs booked in already so that'll keep me going for a bit.  The only one I was really considering was taking myself off to Beautiful Days on my tod for a few days, but clashes with a mate's wedding so that ain't happening!  Will wait and see what happens on T-Day before I start considering next year's options...

Glastonbury was my first "proper" fest as well.  Did V, Reading and Guilfest back in the day, but they were all day tickets so clearly don't count.  Coming here in '09 was definitely an eye opener!

13 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Lolol so was I babe but luckily the bloke was really nice and as Mrs pjfreak didn't have a seat he allowed me to have my ticket.. 

Our bus driver was asked by a couple of lads if they could just have their tickets, and he allowed it. Off they walked to a car waiting nearby. I don't think they want nor need any aggro.

13 hours ago, Quark said:

No more fests for me this year as me & Mrs Q are pretty booked up, but I have got a couple of gigs booked in already so that'll keep me going for a bit.  The only one I was really considering was taking myself off to Beautiful Days on my tod for a few days, but clashes with a mate's wedding so that ain't happening!  Will wait and see what happens on T-Day before I start considering next year's options...

Glastonbury was my first "proper" fest as well.  Did V, Reading and Guilfest back in the day, but they were all day tickets so clearly don't count.  Coming here in '09 was definitely an eye opener!

I saw you'd booked a few through efests... I only have one gig booked in December. I'd love to go to Lizzo but I'm working and really need to get my hours up for next years shenanigans. Lucy Spraggan is playing the Sage in Newcastle October 8th but I'm at court for a week so need to be on my toes.

Got about 12 more gigs stacked up this year - no more festivals though, only a couple of lineups appeal to me this year. 

However comrades I have a dark confession to make...

"I wore Crocs with Socks at the campsite this year".

However to appease the weather gods I also had my Wellies (with Gel insoles) in the van.

13 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Hey guy, if we can get our camper ticket off you can have it. 

• Upvote 1

On 7/7/2019 at 9:37 AM, deebeedoobee said:

I hope you are all flexing those fingers in an “F5” salute. Less than 3 months before the first hurdle.

It must be so nice not to have that stress. Husband is now on board with my Pilton pad idea but unfortunately only if we win the lottery and he doesn't have to work so guess who bought a lottery ticket today!! 

1 hour ago, H.M.V said:

Hey guy, if we can get our camper ticket off you can have it. 

Cheers old son but the person I was organising it with found me lol..

I couldn't remember lol but that you.. Gx

Edited by guypjfreak