NFR NFC for 2020

deebeedoobee

18 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

And we're off again already!! Was joking the other day about how it is possible for a 5 day festival to be an all round topic. 

I was going to start a "what have you done to get ready for Glastonbury 2020?" after I'd swapped out my trolley top for one I'd found in the East fields, and rebuilt my trolley on Tuesday. Not sure what I'll get up to on the next 350+ days, mind.

Just now, Funkyfairy! said:

When did you make it ? What bad and horrible time for work to get in the way ? , hopefully you managed to make the most of every moment you were there x 

I got to my tent (pitched on the Wednesday as two friends were in it) around 11.15pm. I missed a few of my must sees and spent a proportion of Saturday I'd allocated for bands seeing the site instead, but every minute counted! I'm incredibly sunburnt now!

4 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

I got to my tent (pitched on the Wednesday as two friends were in it) around 11.15pm. I missed a few of my must sees and spent a proportion of Saturday I'd allocated for bands seeing the site instead, but every minute counted! I'm incredibly sunburnt now!

Glad you made it and made the most of every moment x 

Jumping on this bandwagon for a NFR NFC 2020! Full steam ahead comrades!!!

Let's just get sorted with tickets first.....Can't believe it was 2016 last time I was on the farm! Long overdue

1 hour ago, pentura said:

Jumping on this bandwagon for a NFR NFC 2020! Full steam ahead comrades!!!

Let's just get sorted with tickets first.....Can't believe it was 2016 last time I was on the farm! Long overdue

2016? Crumbs!! 

Choo Choo all aboard the NFR train!! :) 

6 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

2016? Crumbs!! 

Choo Choo all aboard the NFR train!! :)

Yup! And it's not for want of trying  ??

This train is departing for Glastonbury 2020, please present ticket at the gate, please keep all bags and belongings away from the doors, stand back, mind the gap, leave no trace and NFR NFC!

32 minutes ago, pentura said:

Yup! And it's not for want of trying  ??

This train is departing for Glastonbury 2020, please present ticket at the gate, please keep all bags and belongings away from the doors, stand back, mind the gap, leave no trace and NFR NFC!

I strongly recommend working for Oxfam as a back up!! 

Choo choo! Leave no trace and NFR! LOVE IT! 

16 hours ago, carlosj said:

I was going to start a "what have you done to get ready for Glastonbury 2020?" after I'd swapped out my trolley top for one I'd found in the East fields, and rebuilt my trolley on Tuesday. Not sure what I'll get up to on the next 350+ days, mind.

I was going to start the fitness for Glastonbury 2020 thread but then I went and ate burger and chips and thought maybe I'll leave it until next week :D

14 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

I strongly recommend working for Oxfam as a back up!! 

Choo choo! Leave no trace and NFR! LOVE IT! 

Oh I am absolutely going to look into working at it as a backup, will get an application in ASAP. Watching on the TV over the weekend, there's no way I can miss another year  ?