We Out Here 2019

adforperu

I'll be there! :) Never went to Secret Garden Party but heard great things about it as a venue so should be a cracker.

Already fretting over clashes as the Friday looks very stacked with so much on that I want to see. Good problem to have I suppose

On 7/8/2019 at 10:47 PM, adforperu said:

They posted a video at some point, but you can also get day splits on festicket website - https://www.festicket.com/festivals/we-out-here-festival/2019/. Possibly mentioned on the day ticket links too?

Cheers!! Totally missed that. EVERY day looks good. Can’t wait

21 hours ago, bigcharlie65 said:

Hi yeah saw this could someone recommend some bands to me from the lineup so I can give them a listen?

I'm not hugely au fait with the line-up, but can tell you Thursday is looking really really good.

• Nubya Garcia
    Joe Armon-Jones
    Theon Cross
    Ishmael Ensemble
    Rosie Lowe
    Charlotte Adigéry
    Connie Constance

all great.

The Comet is Coming and Sons of Kemet will be ace too.

There's also a We Out Here playlist on Spotify if you do a search

•  
    •  

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2019 at 9:05 PM, adforperu said:

Where's this app and stage times? ?

They teased that it was coming soon at least a week ago and then haven't mentioned it since! Mr Scruff said when he was on Worldwide FM that him and Colin Curtis were 9pm-4am on the Friday, so they must have them ready to go you'd think! Hopefully soon now:) What clashes are people worried about?

13 hours ago, 87 BEANS said:

They teased that it was coming soon at least a week ago and then haven't mentioned it since! Mr Scruff said when he was on Worldwide FM that him and Colin Curtis were 9pm-4am on the Friday, so they must have them ready to go you'd think! Hopefully soon now:) What clashes are people worried about?

I've since seen that they've said that times are coming TODAY!  Which probably means the app too.

Clashes, I'm really not sure... which is a nice feeling.  I'll try and put together a clashfinder when the times are out, at least then I can whittle down my research a bit ?

2 hours ago, adforperu said:

Made a start!

https://clashfinder.com/s/weouthere2019/

Difficult as there's no set finish times, but I've tried to do the best I can (20-30 minute between live sets, no gap with DJs).

Still got some more stages to add, I'll get on it later.. give me a shout if you spot errors!

I think its set to private! Id be happy to help input if necessary

Tomorrow! Site looks lovely on their social media posts lets hope weather stays ok!

looking forward to brawnswood sounds like superb food & wine to match some interesting music!

Looking forward to theo parrish, mr scruff (all of love dancing stage looks immense) 

hoping to be surprised by some live acts as i dont know many of them 

toilets were pretty much a joke but that was probably my only negative on what was otherwise a lovely event. How they couldnt get that right in 2019 is pretty shocking but I suppose it was the first ever event and more toilets were brought in later on in the fest. I think it was the lack of servicing / emptying as opposed to the actual number of units. But also where the chuff were the urinals? There were a handful but nowhere near enough and these are standard at all festivals now in almost all toilet locations. Gents shouldnt really need to use a portaloo for a piss. Not rocket science a few extra urinals would have pretty much sorted many of the issues.

The weather on the Friday was absolutely awful wasnt it. just that non stop rain that really takes the joy out of it at times.

Highlights Francois K, A certain Ratio, Colleen Cosmo Murphy, Polish Jazz on lush life saturday with urszula dudziak this was crazy!! Lee Fields was brilliant. Enjoyed the Gary Bartz show too.

Very niche festival but probably has the opportunity to establish itself although it might have to broaden its scope a little bit to sell out and remain viable.

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 10:59 AM, Memory Man said:

toilets were pretty much a joke but that was probably my only negative on what was otherwise a lovely event. How they couldnt get that right in 2019 is pretty shocking but I suppose it was the first ever event and more toilets were brought in later on in the fest. I think it was the lack of servicing / emptying as opposed to the actual number of units. But also where the chuff were the urinals? There were a handful but nowhere near enough and these are standard at all festivals now in almost all toilet locations. Gents shouldnt really need to use a portaloo for a piss. Not rocket science a few extra urinals would have pretty much sorted many of the issues.

The weather on the Friday was absolutely awful wasnt it. just that non stop rain that really takes the joy out of it at times.

Highlights Francois K, A certain Ratio, Colleen Cosmo Murphy, Polish Jazz on lush life saturday with urszula dudziak this was crazy!! Lee Fields was brilliant. Enjoyed the Gary Bartz show too.

Very niche festival but probably has the opportunity to establish itself although it might have to broaden its scope a little bit to sell out and remain viable.

You've pretty much nailed it all there!