Taking Kids & disbility pass

CeriG

So next year we are going to take our kids aged 12, 10 & 6 (Please Ticket gods ?)

We plan to stay in camper East again because it is near to Kidz field and circus. Just a couple of questions I'm unsure of if anyone could help.

1 - Can we take 3 children in with us or does it need to be 1 child with 1 paying adult? So will we need 3 adults?

2 - My son is blind and has a blue badge so am I right in thinking that we will be able to park nearer to the gate?

3 - How do I go about getting a disability pass so we can use the disabled access routes? And can we all use the routes together as a family of 5?

Appreciate your time to answer my questions. We are very nervous about taking my son but music literally is his whole life and I think as long as we are carful to avoid busy crowds and can use quieter routes to get about he will be fine.

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/deaf-and-disabled-info/

You should be able to get details from here, but from the end of Summer, as the page says. However that doesn't leave loads of time before T day. Hope that helps.

I know there is some sort of accessibility wristband which must be also available for a carer, but whether it extends to other dependents (ie your other kids) I don't know.

17 hours ago, carlosj said:

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/deaf-and-disabled-info/

You should be able to get details from here, but from the end of Summer, as the page says. However that doesn't leave loads of time before T day. Hope that helps.

I know there is some sort of accessibility wristband which must be also available for a carer, but whether it extends to other dependents (ie your other kids) I don't know.

Thanks.... yeah it just syays that applications are closed on the site. I know you can have access to viewing platforms for him and 1 other which we wont use.... if we cant all use the disabled routes as a family then it will be a nightmare.

Entry for the kids without will be fine. I'd suggest bringing proof of age encase of any issues ate the gate (passport photocopies have worked fine for me in the past).

Emailthe accessibility team about the rest, I'm reliably informed that that are very helpful.

Hope you have a great time. Kudos for planning ahead.