Legend Slot 2020

Hugh Jass

Elton John would do it for me , I know he could easily headline, but seeing as Kylie had a far bigger crowd than the cure. it is easy to see that he would be a massive hit.  Manilo would also be perfect .

it's a hard slot to fill when you look at the people that have done it ever so well in the pst years

13 minutes ago, incident said:

Would also mention, if Kylie is eligible, then Bryan Adams probably is now as well.

I'd actually put him more on a regular Pyramid afternoon slot like Sheryl Crow or Lauryn Hill. Hope he does play because that would be a great hour, he is very good live. 

I think it has to be Spice Girls- after seeing the atmosphere for Kylie, Lionel Richie and Dolly Parton that fits perfectly. That would be an incredible singalong and such a feel good moment

Elton fits the category of legend, but I think he's just too damn big for the teatime slot. Listening to his greatest hits now (yes I've started a rumours playlist for 2020 already :lol:) and health permitting he'd need, nay deserve, a big old timeslot to even scratch the surface.

Meat Loaf would be amazing (for me anyway) but I thought he didn't play live anymore due to health issues? Think the last tour was going to have someone else on vocals.

Billy Joel on a sunny Sunday afternoon would be glorious.

And obviously I remain a fully paid up ticket holder for a seat on the D-Rozzle Train. You still with me @H.M.V?

16 minutes ago, Quark said:

And obviously I remain a fully paid up ticket holder for a seat on the D-Rozzle Train. You still with me @H.M.V?

Absofuckinglutely. I would also be totally on board with Tina Turner. One of those or bust for me.