Clearing posts after I post

Crazyfool01

Hi @eFestivals I have a bit of a usability issue on both my laptop and mobile browser where when I post the post remains on the screen and I have to then go back and delete it ... I’ve tried logging out and back in again and cleared cookies but doesn’t seem to do anything ? Anything your end that can be done ? Anyone else experiencing this ? 

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Hi @eFestivals I have a bit of a usability issue on both my laptop and mobile browser where when I post the post remains on the screen and I have to then go back and delete it ... I’ve tried logging out and back in again and cleared cookies but doesn’t seem to do anything ? Anything your end that can be done ? Anyone else experiencing this ? 

do you mean that the text you've just posted stays in the editor box? If so, that's happening to me too.

Easy way to clear it is to adjust your browser window size to get the 'New Page' icon just above the edit box, where the 'New Page' icon clears the edit box.
(the 'New Page' icon only appears at certain window widths; when it's visible it's the icon on the right and it looks like a piece of paper).

I've had a few goes at fixing the problem already without success. I'm guessing it's either a bug in the current release which will be fixed in the next release, or it's a consequence of the server being very busy at the moment. I'll review the problem after the next forums software upgrade (they're fairly regular).

6 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

do you mean that the text you've just posted stays in the editor box? If so, that's happening to me too.

Easy way to clear it is to adjust your browser window size to get the 'New Page' icon just above the edit box, where the 'New Page' icon clears the edit box.
(the 'New Page' icon only appears at certain window widths; when it's visible it's the icon on the right and it looks like a piece of paper).

I've had a few goes at fixing the problem already without success. I'm guessing it's either a bug in the current release which will be fixed in the next release, or it's a consequence of the server being very busy at the moment. I'll review the problem after the next forums software upgrade (they're fairly regular).

yes thats it .... thanks :) ... will have a look and see if that works 

8 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

yes thats it .... thanks :) ... will have a look and see if that works 

I can use that on my Android phone, and it works. ?

5 hours ago, eFestivals said:

then that'll be user error. It works.

You can't say that now. The correct inclusive form is that there is an issue between keyboard and seat.

• 4 weeks later...