Guy breaking in via Worthy View

e_p

3 minutes ago, jimbarkanoodle said:

oh look, people using that hilarious thing where just because someone has a different point of view, they must be a troll and still at school!

Why do you hate people volunteering and doing their work?

Edited by paulo999

2 minutes ago, jimbarkanoodle said:

oh look, people using that hilarious thing where just because someone has a different point of view, they must be a troll and still at school!

Mate....accept it...you have some interesting points...but if you've come on here expecting to find allies, you've come to the wrong place I'm afraid.

41 minutes ago, Quark said:

Might be lost in translation on t'internet, but you've really lost me there.  How is that taking a stand for the people?  The Eavii are hardly "the man" trying to keep the little guy down and  lording it over who can and can't enter their wonderland.

I'm of the mind that yeah, if someone wants to take a punt then best of luck, and if someone's willing to put some effort and creativity into sneaking in then fair play.  If you get caught or turned away then you had a decent crack, but suck it up. Letting someone through is hardly striking a blow against the machine.

It was a dig at the other guy that thinks that anybody doing a job that he doesn't agree with should be ashamed of themselves. I agree with you.

Edited by Johnnyseven

Just to point out that as well as encouraging touting (which all like minded music fans should hate) someone presenting a ticket with the "wrong" photo on might be in possession of a stolen ticket. So by stopping this miscreant you might just be stopping someone who is just getting into the festival to rob tents etc.

Never understand the mentality of a troll, wasting so much energy on winding people up over nothing. 

Can't agree with anyone getting in without a ticket either, times have changed. Being over capacity risks the license now. 

Did spot a couple of people without wristbands on this year too and not to mention the fact that there were reports of lots of tent thefts, 

3 minutes ago, grilladelphia said:

has anyone ever tried sneaking out? over the fence on the Monday type job

In 1998 me and a mate had to jump the fence to get out of the backstage compound between the Pyramid and Other. It was pissing with rain and we wandered in there when a bit inebriated. We couldn't find a way out so used a piece of farming machinery to give us a leg up and over the fence.

On 7/5/2019 at 10:53 AM, DeanoL said:

Yep - and they use all those tickets. If Michael really did want to turn a blind eye and have a some people get in illegally, he'd sell 5-10k fewer tickets than the license allows for, thus ensuring that those people didn't cause a problem.

Unless he thinks the license is too conservative.