Sign in to follow this  
Deneva48

2020 Full and Sunday tickets

Few questions re next years festival

I am not sure if I will be going, as I found it very hard at times coping this year. My Daughter who hasn't been for about 10 years wants to try for a ticket, and wants me to go with her and her son. Her son will be 9 years old by then, am I right in thinking he doesn't have to pay ? . Does she have to register him for a ticket ? along with herself. 

I am thinking of going on a Sunday ticket, living locally I can try for one, I've done it in the past. It could be that  later on in November she will be moving to live with us for about 12 months,. if she cant get a full ticket could I try and get her and my grandson a Sunday ticket, or do you have to have lived locally for a set period.

30 minutes ago, Deneva48 said:

Her son will be 9 years old by then, am I right in thinking he doesn't have to pay ? . Does she have to register him for a ticket ? along with herself. 

a 9 year old is free, and doesn't need to register or have a ticket of any kind.

On 7/3/2019 at 11:29 AM, Deneva48 said:

If she cant get a full ticket could I try and get her and my grandson a Sunday ticket, or do you have to have lived locally for a set period.

If your daughters postcode on the registration is one which is accepted as 'local' enough for a Sunday ticket, you shouldn't have any problems. You will not be able to change her postcode at last minute (if she lives outside the catchment area) because registration changes close for the sale and resale periods.