Celeb spotting

barkley87

On 7/3/2019 at 5:08 PM, phillyfaddle said:

Don Letts walked past me in the Greenfields. And we saw Phil Jupitus in WH on Sunday evening. That literally was it. And I even used my Rabbit Hole VIP pass (courtesy of Ian - thanks again xx) on Wed night, but no slebs there at that time.

Another shout out from me to @ian the worm for the Rabbit Hole passes - cheers & we loved the cocktails.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JohnEW said:

We followed Billy Bragg from the Cabaret Tent to Leftfield after the Jeremy Hardy Tribute but I'm not sure that counts. It was my 11th Glastonbury and I don't think there has been a year when I haven't seen him.

My 11th and the first year I didn't see Billy Bragg

Up at about 6am Friday/Saturday on the park hill with an acquaintance. Saw Kevin Parker and his cronies having a chill. He then sauntered off into the sunrise with his wife. Was a scene of beauty.

Edited by T-Mouse
  • Upvote 1

I was stewarding in the south east corner! Chatted to so many lovely people would not have had a clue if they were famous or not at the time! Everyone was just lush! It was only when we got messages from the rest of the team realised some of them were famous! I guess at worthy farm everyone gets to be a star of their own show whatever that maybe! Glad everyone had a good time! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, funkychick2007 said:

I was stewarding in the south east corner! Chatted to so many lovely people would not have had a clue if they were famous or not at the time! Everyone was just lush! It was only when we got messages from the rest of the team realised some of them were famous! I guess at worthy farm everyone gets to be a star of their own show whatever that maybe! Glad everyone had a good time! 

Great words :) 

10 hours ago, JohnEW said:

We followed Billy Bragg from the Cabaret Tent to Leftfield after the Jeremy Hardy Tribute but I'm not sure that counts. It was my 11th Glastonbury and I don't think there has been a year when I haven't seen him.

? 

I swear he has been onstage every time I’ve ever passed Leftfield. 

steve davis, emilia clarke and idris elba all exited our gate during my saturday night shift. I didnt realise it was Idris until I asked to see his wristband and then noticed the huge gold watch I then looked up to see who it was . They were all great though and didnt mind that we checked their tickets and wristbands.

I saw some political bloke by pyramid stage when Liam was on got a pic which I'll put up later.. Fuck knows who he was tho... Nice bloke.. Had a chat and told him to try and do a good job.. As you do lol 

I was camped next to the dad from ‘My parents are aliens’, I walked past Hollie and Barbster 360 from those decent Glasto YouTube vids and I walked past Nick Grimshaw and who I would guess to be his Boyfriend exiting West Holts near the end of the Slowthai set. The only one I would have been interested in talking to was Barbster but they seemed in a rush so didn’t want to delay them from a band.