Celeb spotting

barkley87

25 minutes ago, barkley87 said:

Anyone see any famous people? I may well have done but I'm crap at recognising anyone. Apart from Michael Eavis who I saw checking out Glastonbury-on-Sea before it opened. 

Ron Weasley and the new chap out of killing eve 

I saw the man from homes under the hammer entering site early Wednesday morning at pedestrian gate C, I met the lead singer from Fontaines DC at the Glade bar on Friday and my missus had a chat with Brooklyn Beckham on Saturday night.

3 minutes ago, gherkin8r said:

Fairly sure I asked @Pear_Cider if he knew where the nearest toilets were in the field of avalon on Saturday (I think it was) 

Think I recognised him from someone's pictures on Wednesday. 

Ah yes, I remember! Didn't know it was you...you should have introduced yourself. Good to have met you anyway :D

6 minutes ago, Pear_Cider said:

Ah yes, I remember! Didn't know it was you...you should have introduced yourself. Good to have met you anyway :D

It was as I was walking away afterwards I was thinking I might have recognised you from somewhere. It was only looking at pics later on here that it came to me. Thanks for the directions anyway! ?

• Like 1

Where was this EE VIP bar all “celebs” seem to be pictured in? Surely the ones with any sense and no care for the publicity would've been mingling in with everyone else. Like Bradley Cooper who my friend saw in a bar just having a drink and a laugh.

Saw Don Letts up at Strummerville for Snapped Ankles (Think we also saw Buster Bloodvessel...but unsure if it was really him)

Saw Mike Skinner in Park

Think we saw Patsy Kensit in Park (un-verified)

Saw, Shaun Keaveny, Matt Everitt and Mary Ann Hobbs at Park too

Saw ME at Glastonbury on sea opening

1 hour ago, gherkin8r said:

Fairly sure I asked @Pear_Cider if he knew where the nearest toilets were in the field of avalon on Saturday (I think it was)

Think I recognised him from someone's pictures on Wednesday.

If we're doing that:

I'm pretty sure I saw @marathonsteveat the Pangea crew bar on the Tuesday night.

I was too tired/shy to enquire.

I had a nice wee chat with Chris Rutherford of Boomtown fame which counts for me, but I got a bit excited when that became clear and totally failed to be as coherent as I'd have wanted to

Also think we saw Heston being driven out in a car full of kit, but it was reasonable time Monday and they were going at speed

We were coming back from Leeds years ago and had the radio on in the minibus, Vernon Kaye requested that if anyone had saw anyone famous at either Reading or Leeds to give him a ring. A lad rang up and told him that he’d had a bevy with Barry Scott off the Cilit Bang advert, I reckon he won that weekend

• Like 1

Saw ME for the first time on the Wednesday! Drove by in a truck and I was the only one of about 12 ppl who recognized him and let out a whoop! 

When I was in the rabbit hole theres this area that celebs and other random acts come out and see the DJ but are behind a gate... very weird. There was a couple that came out that some girls in sunglasses started filming but I have no clue who they were. Looked like regular people in a cage to me. 

Don Letts walked past me in the Greenfields. And we saw Phil Jupitus in WH on Sunday evening. That literally was it. And I even used my Rabbit Hole VIP pass (courtesy of Ian - thanks again xx) on Wed night, but no slebs there at that time.

Edited by phillyfaddle
  • Like 1