How did you newbies find the festival

Peroni

How did your newbies find it? Interested to hear your feedback...  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What's the verdict?

• Loved it and can't wait to go back
    • Hated it - didn't understand the hype
    • Meh- it was alright but it was one time thing

Was my 4th festival, absolutely blew away all the other 3 (including sziget which I thought was fantastic).

I feel like i could do the fest so many times over and still not see everything i'd like to, even though the lineup seemed relatively weak for my tastes.

Really hope i get tickets next year, i'm completely sucked in aha, spent today watching sets and listening to songs i found and enjoyed

Instantly addicted. Can’t believe the scale of the place - walked about with a permanent WTF look on my face most of Thursday and Friday. Had the time of my life, despite some tough times on Saturday due to the heat. Already anxious about October and April - although managed to get tickets in the resale this year after being fully convinced it wasn’t going to happen, so it almost felt like a bonus getting to go. 

Can totally see why people get so obsessed with the place, you could go 20-30 times and have a totally different weekend each time.