charlieh46

Hi all, thanks for starting this post as I have similar questions!  I'm after a hoodie, which I believe is unisex. I'm a size 10, I reckon a medium would be a safe bet or would it be too big and a small would fit better? 

My fellas is after a tshirt and hes usually between M/L so from some of the comments sounds like a L will be best for him! 

Edited by EBZ
Spelling

On 7/3/2019 at 3:15 PM, Funkyfairy! said:

Ladies size L will be fine for a 14, the slouch t shirts though were a really strange size so this would be for the ladeis t shirts that aren;t the slouch ones

Hi, looking at one for my GF - what is a slouch t - shirt - is that the one with the Bees on it?

i was advised by the young lady at the stall that the hoodies were a tight fit so went for a large, but now after 1 wash its almost impossible to get on with anything else on underneath. They are quite a tight fit generally so at least a size bigger for anything you order is recommended. I've ordered additional stuff for delivery and i've gone bigger to make sure.