Toilets

dulcificum

56 minutes ago, Adammm said:

I’m trying to think what the person giving the blowjob gets out of that? And they’ll have to be on their knees in a pool of urine. 

And I really hope he washed it under the tap first!

Actually. I’m putting a lot more thought into this than I’m comfortable with. I’m gonna try and forget about it. 

Can we sure this doesn’t overlap with the “proposal” thread?

57 minutes ago, HeyPorter said:

The longdrops were fine I thought, much better than the cv site portaloos which were disgusting at times. Everything piles up quickly there. 

I witnessed someone leaving a portaloo in e17 with a toilet cassette went in after and it was basically a solid lump of paper which wouldn't flush. Toilets had only been emptied 2 hours before . 

59 minutes ago, dulcificum said:

Why would you queue to piss on a seat when there's a urinal next to it?

Some of us can’t go with people stood next to us- I’ve never successfully gone for a wee in a Glastonbury urinal in all my attempts since 2003! I need the privacy of a long drop booth

2 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

Some of us can’t go with people stood next to us- I’ve never successfully gone for a wee in a Glastonbury urinal in all my attempts since 2003! I need the privacy of a long drop booth

I think if men use cubicles then we should sit down like everyone else . Cant piss on the seat if your sat on it .

The cyclist field had clean compost toilets throughout. Interesting all but two stalls were designated as sit-down only, men and women. 

Now I know such a rule won't be followed as diligently at many of the toilets across site but perhaps some cleaver engineering type could design a trap that can physicaly only be used sat down. There's a challenge for someone!

I was so pleased to see the water aid crew back and manning the loo’s I thanked everyone I saw for the job they did.

Lest we forget 2017 was the year of the private contractor who were absolute dog shit at the job they were paid for.

I’ll never get why blokes would choose a long drop,  but time after time some Glastonbury goers prove often logic makes no sense!

19 minutes ago, Peroni said:

I was so pleased to see the water aid crew back and manning the loo’s I thanked everyone I saw for the job they did.

Lest we forget 2017 was the year of the private contractor who were absolute dog shit at the job they were paid for.

I’ll never get why blokes would choose a long drop,  but time after time some Glastonbury goers prove often logic makes no sense!

Like I said in another post, some of us men can’t go if someone’s stood next to us - I don’t know why, it’s very annoying, even when desperate, if someone stands next to me I can’t go and have to leave! It’s quite common!

43 minutes ago, daclown28 said:

I think if men use cubicles then we should sit down like everyone else . Cant piss on the seat if your sat on it .

If I go in a long drop stall and someone’s wee’d on the seat, I just wipe it with a piece of toilet paper, not sure why there’s such an aversion to it compared to someone else’s bottom having been on it

1 hour ago, HalfAnIdiot said:

The cyclist field had clean compost toilets throughout. Interesting all but two stalls were designated as sit-down only, men and women. 

Now I know such a rule won't be followed as diligently at many of the toilets across site but perhaps some cleaver engineering type could design a trap that can physicaly only be used sat down. There's a challenge for someone!

Like some sort of door that only opens if your sat on the seat. I was lucky this year only had 2 poos and each time I went in after the missus 

6 hours ago, dulcificum said:

Why would you queue to piss on a seat when there's a urinal next to it?

5 hours ago, Dave_c said:

In fairness some blokes don't like standing side by side with other blokes with their cocks in their hand. I have a mate who simply refuses to piss in urinals, I'm sure he isn't the only one. However, agreed on wiping the seat clean if you do piss on it.

Paruresis - quite common, effects 5-10% of men.

5 hours ago, Peroni said:

I didn't know this. Now it makes sense. I thought they were much, much cleaner this year. I only rejected one trap and, to be fair, it was a smear rather than a full log.

12 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

can you please suggest if you get asked again for them to put a urinal trough on the wall of the urinal that lots of people seem to bizarrely think has a trough on it :( but doesn't 

Yes, I bollocked many-a-man for doing this.

Also lots of signs at urinals to get people to stop putting their fucking drinks and litter in the troughs. Up until Arcadia opened, our campsite urinals were clean, then the arseholes arrived and litter started piling up.

Firstly, a huge thanks to all the teams across the site who have to endure the unenviable task of cleaning them.

Have to agree with a pp, cyclist camping compost loos were spotless all weekend, as was the campsite at close of play on Monday. 

I think there was only one long-drop I came across that was out of commission.  Seriously how can you miss an entire, gaping aperture and leave an entire passing of solids right at the back, not even on the seat?!  I wouldn't want that person on my local pub darts team...

46 minutes ago, geoffboycott said:

Firstly, a huge thanks to all the teams across the site who have to endure the unenviable task of cleaning them.

Have to agree with a pp, cyclist camping compost loos were spotless all weekend, as was the campsite at close of play on Monday. 

I think there was only one long-drop I came across that was out of commission.  Seriously how can you miss an entire, gaping aperture and leave an entire passing of solids right at the back, not even on the seat?!  I wouldn't want that person on my local pub darts team...

You must play an interesting and little known version of darts! I assume Yorkshire Board given you username ?

• Like 1

Is it me, or were there the urinals a LOT smaller in certain areas this year - for instance the ones in park...  massive queues to go for a pee - hence why had to use the long drops at times.

I must be in the minority here, but the compost toilets at the top of Oxlyers were all fine to me. The long drops there weren’t too bad either until the Sunday night. 

Absolutley spot on about the toilets by Park and Pangea though, looking into them was like looking into Chernobyl Reactor 4. 

1 minute ago, HalfAnIdiot said:

You must play an interesting and little known version of darts! I assume Yorkshire Board given you username ?

:D hehe!!  Irony is I'm really a West Country boy, not far from Pilton.  I prob ought to consider a name change or something... I hear Geoff and his mum's pinny have been in a spot of bother regarding Brxxxt recently....