Free university

Starscreenbass

Can someone please help. It's a little late now but where is it? 

I wanted to see Brett Anderson on Saturday morning and the EE app said it was on the Park Stage. Perfect I thought, I'll catch the TBA on the Park then go to the free Uni. Looked at where it should be on the map near sweet charity. Nothing and no room for it to be anywhere. Asked one of the stewards he said it was up by the crowes nest. Climbed the hill and looked.... Nothing. 

Asked a steward up there, he said it was in the healing fields! Pretty much ran to the healing fields looking for it but couldn't see it. Asked at the information point. They said it was just round the corner. I went were directed couldn't find it. Asked another steward and he said it was in the Park! 

At this point I gave up haha

So please put me out of my misery, where the bloody hell is it. Pictures too if you have them :)