Celebrity spotting 2020

ogriff

I think I saw Shappi Khorsandi,

Definately saw Caroline Lucas during the Proclaimers and Dynamo during Liam Gallagher.

Wouldn't say he's a celebrity but bumped into Will Varley on his way up to Strummersvile to see Frank Turner after we had failed to get in. 

I was working at Ped Gate D and saw yer wan from Eastenders, Charlie something?

Also saw Gruff Rhys, who I adore. Really wanted to speak to him and get a photo but he was with 3 kids and didn't want to bother him.

Also at Gate D, the lead singer of Fontaines recognised my Irish accent and started chatting. Got a photo with him. Really really lovely guy. He was with his girlfriend (I think) who was lovely too. It was her that suggested the photo.

Edith Bowman (She cut me up in The Park- actually really felt for her as she was trying to get through unnoticed but people were trying to stop her)

Sienna Miller (Coming through Glade during Idris Elba set)

I was apparently stood close to D Beckham but by the time I’d realised what was going on (big group of people stopped- started calling his name) I didn’t really see him. 

Billie Piper @ Greenpeace for Johnny Lloyd's set

Phil Jupitus @ West Holts for Janelle Monae

Rupert Grint a few times mainly at the Pyramid

Anne-Marie having a dance in The Blues/Gully around 1am

I think it's best to just leave the celebs alone to have a good time. 

Edited by FakeEmpire

Nick Grimshaw around the Other stage.

Nilufer Yanya a lot around our campsite. I think she was camping where we camped.

Bobo from IDLES was doing something around the sounddesk at the Park on thursday evening. I've only ever seen him in his pants, and I must say he is a sharp dresser when he's got clothes on. Then Mattiel came over and lay down on the grass next to us.

I stood next to Steve Lamacq (and possibly Tom Ravenscorft, but we weren't totally convinced on that) during Idles set at The Park. He spent most of it texting on his phone! I can confirm that he is very small and very skinny!

I saw Romeo from Magic Numbers in pretty much exactly the same place, just before Kurt Vile came on, unsuccessfully trying to bum rizla papers off people!

Was behind Emilia Clarke and her mate walking from Park to rail tracks area.  Think she can go fairly incognito as she doesn't look much like her most famous character without the wig and stuff which must be nice.

Saw Nish a few times with his big bushy beard (which is very suitable for the local area).

Mark Bowen and Adam Devonshire from Idles hanging out with their respective families and friends in The Park.