Celebrity spotting 2020

ogriff

Keith Allen in the bank of a Landrover with an ear to ear grin looking like the king of Glastonbury.

Nish Kumar in a full black suit looking like he really regretted that clothing choice at 2pm on Friday.

Chris Martin amiably chatting with people by the other stage.

1 hour ago, Badlands said:

The missus reckons she was cracking on with Brann Stark at the bar by the pyramid

Yeah saw him outside gate c by the glamping fields about 6am Sunday. Said good morning to him and he said good morning back then pulled his cap down over his face so got the message and left him alone

I was working on ped gate A for opening on Wednesday and Michael walked past to open the festival and greet the first people in then Emily and family were stood next to us welcoming people as they came out of the turnstiles ..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, coxy99 said:

Brooklyn Beckham on Saturday night at the Park, absolutely off his face, being held up by his girlfriend.  

We also saw Brooklyn at the Park on Saturday evening, can confirm he looked off his tits.

Walked past MC Grindah from Kurupt FM at some point, and one of my mates met Loyle Carner in a food queue before the Chem Brothers on Saturday.

We saw Emily Eavis with family in Greenpeace looking at the wooden Bee thingy on weds.

Emily Eavis again at the park during the extinction rebellion talk on thursday.

Michael Eavis in the Woods at around 1am? after the friday headliners, looking at things like the reflective moon pool.

My gf saw him on saturday too in his car at the greenpaece/green fields crossroads.

But the best spot was Tilda Swinton behind us in the queue for Buddhabowl on Friday lunchtime.  She was talking with her companion about someone in a neighbouring food queue having one of the bags you get at Cannes Film festival.  Her companion asked how do you know it's a Cannes bag?  She replied - I've been.

Zoe Ball by Leftfield on Friday

Charlie Brooker coming in the gates with his family on Sunday morning

Emilia Clarke (Daenerys) with a lad in the Park on Saturday evening, near the Lebanese mezze (extreme excitement)

Will Merrick (Alo off Skins) in the Avalon pub on Thursday night

was that Rashida Jones on the side of the stage in Orange during vampire weekend? I know her and Ezra have a child together/our in a relationship but couldnt quite see and I was on barrier

I saw Ed o Brien in the park Sunday night

and both Ezra and vampire weekend guitarist in park and near beat hotel respectively

Edited by OddRon

5 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

someone must have done the annual Martin Roberts from homes under the hammer spot ... hes as much a regular as fatboy :) 

Can also confirm we saw Martin in the Green Fields on Wednesday  - he was in a white shirt, looking very happy with life. As were we.

Caroline Lucas was my my only other famous spot, also in the Green Fields as we decided between Jon Hopkins and Fatboy Slim on Friday