Celebrity spotting 2020

ogriff

Haven't seen one of these yet!

I'll go first....:

1. Zoe Ball (if that counts??), Green Fields Friday afternoon with her fella
  2. "Harry" from Fleabag S1, by Cineramageddon Saturday morning
  3. Angus Deaton, bridge btw John Peel and Silver Hayes, Sunday afternoon (he looked grumpy)

Ed O'Brien, Pyramid-Other interstage before The Cure.

Michael Eavis at the pier. I thanked him and asked for a photo, he kept thanking people for coming to his farm, asking questions and being just as great as we feel he is.

And I flew back to Amsterdam on the same flight as Sean Paul's band (didn't see him). Briefly talked to one of the dancers, she asked how much were the tickets and what was included on the price, etc.

Edited by Gabi_says

Don't know if she's a celebrity as such, but she was sometimes on the television back in those foggy distant days when I lived in a house where somebody was daft enough to pay for a licence. Ventriloquist Nina Conti in the queue behind at the churros stand (I bought an iced coffee and honest to god it was the best money I spent all weekend) in West Holts about 10 mins before The Turbans came on.

Also I walked behind this cat for a while who seemed to be stopped by every male who passed by for a high 5 or handshake or backpat. He was a young lad with very groomed hair so I'd guess he was some sort of footballsman.

Very very VERY jealous of those who ran into Niall Horan ?

15 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Foals and Sean Paul in Bristol Airport yesterday.

Emily Eavis in front of the Pyramid.

Catfish in Williams Green.

Foals looking like they'd thoroughly enjoyed their weekend, saw Jack Bevan doing laps looking like he was on the cusp of death 

Was partying next to Sienna Miller down the Rabbit Hole on Friday. Can confirm she is absolutely stunning! Fatboy Slim also walked past me in the Rabbit Hole on the same night - he wasn't djing just there for the good times! Also saw Daisy Lowe at the crossroads between the railway line and Greenpeace field and was eating my Goan Fish curry next to the boys from Bastille durnig Neneh Cherry.

My friends saw Rupert Grint.

Edited by rosieangel

Mr Norman Cook saying "we need to go left" throwing his arm out and hitting me in the chest. He apologised.

I saw Seth Troxler mooching around a lot on Saturday.

Saw Sienna Miller walking towards the Circus Field.

My mate saw Janine Butcher from Eastenders looking like she was "enjoying herself" on Friday night.

• Upvote 1

Oh man, I've been waiting for someone to post this as I've been banging on about it so much I'm not aloud to talk about it unless it comes up organically!

Met posh and Becks on orchard gate Saturday night. She was pissed as a fart but David was nice as you like, asked my name and said I had a great hat!

• Upvote 1

Was stood next to Niall Horan from One Direction and his mate at Maggie Rogers. After they shouted ‘EAT ME’ (no idea) a few times, he started talking to me about how great she was, he much he loved her etc. Ended up talking to them for a while after about all sorts of things, nice guys. Niall said he wants to play the John Peel and pack it out next year. He was also very appreciative of letting him know Foals were on later, he was very excited. Also said to come hang out if I saw him again later (I didn’t). 

Oh and Dua Lipa walked right past me outside the Park, no story there though.

Edited by The Martini Police
  • Like 1