Favourite 2019 Flag?

Jay Pee

My favourite was definitely the flag with a star on it (no idea what it was, probably not a country) that didn't move all weekend from my neighbours' campsite and got me home every night regardless of how spangled I was.

On 7/2/2019 at 2:47 PM, waltere said:

A little bit different but "Actor seeking work, CVs available on request" really cracked me up

We were working with Kim, who had that flag. He genuinely carted CVs around all weekend and showed it to anyone who asked. 

22 hours ago, Username taken said:

I spoke to those guys and told them how much I loved their flag at the VW set in the park

You would've spoken to me! Thanks for appreciating it! we really loved Vampire Weekend, we got absolutely loads of comments and shouting matches with the flag, made my first Glastonbury amazing.

22 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

Classic video. Yep that's where I spotted it too, although I had found shade under the ribbon tower toward the end so couldn't say anything. Although, I ended up about two people behind them in the queues for the bogs straight after. Probably not the best time in introduce myself.

That was my group's flag. we got massive amounts of love for it! you should've come and said hi! we had lot's of quote off's this weekend 

Seemed to be lots of flags with just people pictures on who obviously were not there. asked someone at the front of Bjorn and it was their brother who always went but dies last year. seemed to see loads of them

Someone though had done the same but with the fucking biggest flag I have ever seen there. They went to the park and stood at the front. was not long before it was taken down though.

1 minute ago, Harry_W01 said:

Thank you, that was indeed the flag! we had lots of fun with it! thank you for liking it :)

No worries - I did shout 'Im enjoying a succulent Chinese meal' but I think I was just out of earshot for you haha. Top meme work!

18 hours ago, Harry_W01 said:

You would've spoken to me! Thanks for appreciating it! we really loved Vampire Weekend, we got absolutely loads of comments and shouting matches with the flag, made my first Glastonbury amazing.

Ha.  Yeah,  I told you that I'd texted the picture to my wife and daughter and they loved it. Glad you had a great time.