Recommended acts on bbc iplayer

Ayrshire Chris

Obviously we will all have missed acts due to clashes etc. So any recommendations for bands that are really worth seeing that you will have attended before I player deletes them?  

I will kick off with Aurora on the John peel stage. Not a huge Gerry cinnamon style packed out tent but suited us as we got near the front for this great act. Well worth checking this one out. 

28 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Obviously we will all have missed acts due to clashes etc. So any recommendations for bands that are really worth seeing that you will have attended before I player deletes them?  

I will kick off with Aurora on the John peel stage. Not a huge Gerry cinnamon style packed out tent but suited us as we got near the front for this great act. Well worth checking this one out. 

I'm so sad I missed Aurora this time but my wife ran into mates at other stage so we stayed and watched two door cinema club if memory serves me .

How was she . Tdcc were great btw 

All the usual, Lizzo, Idles, Janelle Monae, etc.

but I was surprised to see they had Palace full set in The Park on there, was made better by being in the sun, but I'm expecting them to blow up over the next couple of years, so get an early seat on the hype train.

TDCC were awesome. Really recommend watching that if you like them. Tom Walker was pretty good, but another who suffered from the Kylie/Miley clash. The Cure were excellent on TV as well. The sound for The Cure was the best of the Pyramid all weekend I thought

51 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

I'm so sad I missed Aurora this time but my wife ran into mates at other stage so we stayed and watched two door cinema club if memory serves me .

How was she . Tdcc were great btw 

Loved her, but we are big fans anyway, we’ll worth checking out , she’s added dancers and great backing vocals so the performance has become more powerful. Wished the set could have been longer but she’s touring this autumn so will see her in Glasgow 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

I've watched Janelle and Stormzy since getting back, both were great gigs I'd have loved to have been at were I not at a great gig while they were happening.  That Janelle set looked amazing, love that girl and more power to her.

5 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Loved her, but we are big fans anyway, we’ll worth checking out , she’s added dancers and great backing vocals so the performance has become more powerful. Wished the set could have been longer but she’s touring this autumn so will see her in Glasgow 

I will catch her on tour I hope