Fantastic Negrito at Glastonbury 19

CajunMoon

Did anyone watch him this year? Would love to read some feedback.
After seeing him at Blackdeer Festival a couple of weeks ago (whilst aware of only a couple of songs)  I was absolutely blown away by how great he was live. I saw that he was headlining Leftfield on Sunday night after an early Saturday afternoon Other stage slot and was expecting/hoping to read a lot of chat on here about him being a surprise act of Glasto19.

F0FE3902-D426-44AE-AA0C-DFEC63D77A7E.JPG

Heard he was quality. Could have saw him as was there for Cat Empire but ended up mooching to Strummerville so we could chill in the shade for a bit and pull ourselves back together for the day ahead.

Some of my mates stayed and said it was a fantastic set though.

Saw him on the Other, absolutely brilliant set.

Also his band were stood next to me for a while at The Cure so I quietly shook the Bass/Keyboard players hand and told him how great their set was. He seemed to really appreciate it.

Saw him (or is it the name of a whole band?) in Leftfield on the way from Kamasi Washington in West Holts over to the Other to see Christine and The Queens - it sounded so great we went in and watched for a while. Really energetic and fab sounds. Had to look up who they were after. Quality. 

To the commenter above, 

On 7/2/2019 at 3:41 AM, eastynh said:

I saw him in Leftfield as well. Absolutely no idea who he was but absolutely loved him. 

So is it a solo act then rather than a band? I thought the keys player was absolutely fantastic.

His keyboard player (Bryan Simmons) and drummer are regulars, There's a new guitarist because his former guitarist moved to Chile to take care of family.