Helping Crazyfool1

Crazyfool01

16 minutes ago, gherkin8r said:

Nothing wrong with a wmwuick rifle through their bins

Ahh sorry. Thought it was some computer language. Its quick ! And yep nothing wrong with that.  Tho cant remember if the case about going through rubbish ended up guilty or not guilty of something. (Famous peoples bins. Not me obv)

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

:) i know there are some on other sites ... but not seen any demand on here over the years .... mind you not sure the questions been asked before :) 

Well I'll keep my eyes peeled for one. Got to be better than some of them. I'm fairly certain I've been contacted by an actual serial killer on match.com ?

1 minute ago, Sezz said:

Well I'll keep my eyes peeled for one. Got to be better than some of them. I'm fairly certain I've been contacted by an actual serial killer on match.com ?

thats supposed to be one of the better ones ... and will see what my status is before the next one ... we all share at least 2 common interests .. so a good starting point :) we are almost a year away .. a lot could happen :) 

I met a really nice girl at a festival recently, and we had some rather sweet moments together. She's left the festival now but is still messaging me, saying she really enjoyed spending time with me, and that I should come next year too. I suggested meeting sooner, and she wants to. We're now talking about meeting up, and possibly even going to Paris or Berlin together, somewhere like that. 

Worth pursuing? She was so pretty, like even when I was sobre I thought "Wow" when I looked at her. When we talked it was as if we'd known each other for years, not just a few days...

41 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I met a really nice girl at a festival recently, and we had some rather sweet moments together. She's left the festival now but is still messaging me, saying she really enjoyed spending time with me, and that I should come next year too. I suggested meeting sooner, and she wants to. We're now talking about meeting up, and possibly even going to Paris or Berlin together, somewhere like that. 

Worth pursuing? She was so pretty, like even when I was sobre I thought "Wow" when I looked at her. When we talked it was as if we'd known each other for years, not just a few days...

Doesn't sound like one to pursue to me

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Just book the flight mate 

18 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Definitely worth pursuing!! What have you got to lose? :)

Edited by Sasperella

17 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Looks like I might have to set up a singles meet / thread closer to 2020 for those of us have success in the ticket sale ... but have no love life success before then :) 

If I had to choose between 2020 ticket success and 2019/2020 love life success, I would absolutely go for the ticket. 

Now then Ticket Gods, do we have ourselves a deal????

• 2 years later...
On 7/2/2019 at 9:28 AM, crazyfool1 said:

Ok so this is a bit of an odd/ interesting post even by my standards :) I’m trying to track down a girl that I danced with in a bar on a couple of occasions but due to my back being in bits and a lack of alcohol didn’t have any Dutch courage at the time to really chat to her much , Anyway the bar was really one walking towards the other stage from where beat hotel was ... so guess the first thing is to find out what the bar is called ? She was definitely in there on sun night and maybe thurs too ... on Sunday she would need to have avoided a mad flag wielding woman and possibly a flare going off in there too ... she was blonde around 5ft 5 with one friend ... any hints /tips on tracking her down ? I’ve been advised by others this isn’t too stalkerish /odd so have decided to go for it :) thanks. All CF 

Hi, just catching up on some old threads. Did you ever find her? 

On 7/7/2019 at 3:11 PM, crazyfool1 said:

Looks like I might have to set up a singles meet / thread closer to 2020 for those of us have success in the ticket sale ... but have no love life success before then :) 

Hi, I’d be up for this in 2022 if I get a ticket. Hope to see you there.

Edited by Somto Unigwe Raphael

50 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Hi, just catching up on some old threads. Did you ever find her? 

Ha ha a blast from the past … unfortunately not 

50 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Hi, I’d be up for this in 2022 if I get a ticket. Hope to see you there.

Likewise on both counts 🙂 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...